National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 10/2021
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate-I (PA-I)
Project Associate-I (PA-I)
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master`s degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/MVSc or Bachelor`s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognised university or equivalent. Desired Experience: Candidate with experience in Molecular biology, Gene Cloning, Bacteriology and handling or pathogenic bacteria especially M. tuberculosis and cell culture techniques will be given preference.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions).
How to Apply:
1. Applications are to be filled ONLINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 25-06-2021 and the last date is 05-07-2021. Candidates must fill online application form at www.niab.org.in. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form in sufficient time before the last date to avoid last minute technical issues. Advertisement No. 10/2021
2. Original documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates are required to be submitted at time of joining. No need to send hard copy. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
Published on: 27th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Recruitment
About National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), was established in the year 2010, It’s an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology comes under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
The vision and mission of the institute are to develop sustainable and global competitive livestock industry through innovative technology, pharmaceutical and biologics for animal health care.
The NIA collaborated with the university of Hyderabad, conducting M.Sc & Ph.d. Programs to train young scientist in discipline of, Translational Research, Genomics, Nutrition Enrichment, Transgenic Technology, Infectious Diseases, Reproductive Biotechnology, etc.
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) was established in the year 2010 and is located in Hyderabad. The primary work of NIAB is towards the development of sustainability and globally competitive livestock (farm animals) for public and industry through innovative and cutting edge technology. The main focus of National Institute of Animal Biotechnology is to nurture the bio-entrepreneurship in the animal biotechnology field and to perform hardcore translational research. NIAB conducts teaching and research programs of M.Sc. and Ph.D. to train young scientists. National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Fellows, Scientist, Consultant (Engineering), Consultant (Instrumentation), Lab Technician, Project Scientist, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Assistant (PA), Technical Officers, PA to Director, Senior Manager, Manager Stores/ Estate, Manager- Office (Accounts), Service & Maintenance Engineer, PA to Director. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Veterinary Science / Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry / Microbiology / M.Tech in Bioinformatics, Ph.D in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Sciences / Modern Biology / Life Sciences, Master's degree in Engineering preferably Civil / Electrical Engineering, Master's degree in Science preferably instrumentation / M.Tech, Ph.D. in a relevant area, SSC (10th Standard); M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology / Veterinary Pathology / Veterinary Public Health / Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology; Ph.D. in Immunology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Microbiology /Virology ; Ph.D. in Molecular Biology/ Molecular Genetics/ Animal Biotechnology, B.Tech (Biotechnology) / M.Sc. in Molecular Biology / Molecular Genetics/ Animal Biotechnology, M.Sc. / B.V.Sc / MBBS / B.Tech / BE, Graduate with Diploma in Office Administration + Typewriting English Higher, Graduate preferably with P.G. Diploma in Materials Management, Graduate in Commerce with specialization in Finance, Graduate in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate-I (PA-I): 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate-I (PA-I)?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate-I (PA-I): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Project Associate-I (PA-I) job at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gachibowli, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate-I (PA-I), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th July, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021