NIAB Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate I
Project Associate I
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIAB Announced Job Notification For Project Associate I Vacancies - 31000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 years (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions)|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||13 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Sep, 2021|
(i) MSc (Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology, Bioinformatics)/ Post Graduate Degree in Veterinary Science (MVSc) with NET qualification or,
(ii) Non-NET-qualified candidates with post graduate degree in above mentioned subjects can also apply; who will be paid as per DST guidelines.
Age Limit: 35 years (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions)
Suitable candidates will be screened, intimated through email and interviewed by duly constituted selection committee through online.
How to Apply:
1. Applications are to be filled ONLINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 13- 09-2021 and the last date is 22-09-2021. Candidates must fill online application form at www.niab.org.in. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form in sufficient time before the last date to avoid last minute technical issues.
2. Original documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates are required to be submitted at time of joining. No need to send hard copy. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
Published on: 13 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Recruitment
About National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), was established in the year 2010, It’s an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology comes under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
The vision and mission of the institute are to develop sustainable and global competitive livestock industry through innovative technology, pharmaceutical and biologics for animal health care.
The NIA collaborated with the university of Hyderabad, conducting M.Sc & Ph.d. Programs to train young scientist in discipline of, Translational Research, Genomics, Nutrition Enrichment, Transgenic Technology, Infectious Diseases, Reproductive Biotechnology, etc.
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) was established in the year 2010 and is located in Hyderabad. The primary work of NIAB is towards the development of sustainability and globally competitive livestock (farm animals) for public and industry through innovative and cutting edge technology. The main focus of National Institute of Animal Biotechnology is to nurture the bio-entrepreneurship in the animal biotechnology field and to perform hardcore translational research. NIAB conducts teaching and research programs of M.Sc. and Ph.D. to train young scientists. National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Fellows, Scientist, Consultant (Engineering), Consultant (Instrumentation), Lab Technician, Project Scientist, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Assistant (PA), Technical Officers, PA to Director, Senior Manager, Manager Stores/ Estate, Manager- Office (Accounts), Service & Maintenance Engineer, PA to Director. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Veterinary Science / Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry / Microbiology / M.Tech in Bioinformatics, Ph.D in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Sciences / Modern Biology / Life Sciences, Master's degree in Engineering preferably Civil / Electrical Engineering, Master's degree in Science preferably instrumentation / M.Tech, Ph.D. in a relevant area, SSC (10th Standard); M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology / Veterinary Pathology / Veterinary Public Health / Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology; Ph.D. in Immunology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Microbiology /Virology ; Ph.D. in Molecular Biology/ Molecular Genetics/ Animal Biotechnology, B.Tech (Biotechnology) / M.Sc. in Molecular Biology / Molecular Genetics/ Animal Biotechnology, M.Sc. / B.V.Sc / MBBS / B.Tech / BE, Graduate with Diploma in Office Administration + Typewriting English Higher, Graduate preferably with P.G. Diploma in Materials Management, Graduate in Commerce with specialization in Finance, Graduate in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate I: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021