NIAB Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate I
Project Associate I
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500001 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIAB Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper Age limit: 30 years|
|Salary||31000 - 38440(Per Month)|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||28 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/MVSc or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognised university or equivalent.
31000 - 38440(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper Age limit: 30 years
1. Candidates meeting the essential and relevant criteria will be considered for an interview through video conferencing on 30th September 2021 from 10:00 AM onwards.
2. Online Interview Link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their biodata with documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates etc. to Dr. Girish K Radhakrishnan, (Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 28th September 2021 by 5 PM.
Published on: 24 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Recruitment
About National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), was established in the year 2010, It’s an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology comes under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
The vision and mission of the institute are to develop sustainable and global competitive livestock industry through innovative technology, pharmaceutical and biologics for animal health care.
The NIA collaborated with the university of Hyderabad, conducting M.Sc & Ph.d. Programs to train young scientist in discipline of, Translational Research, Genomics, Nutrition Enrichment, Transgenic Technology, Infectious Diseases, Reproductive Biotechnology, etc.
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) was established in the year 2010 and is located in Hyderabad. The primary work of NIAB is towards the development of sustainability and globally competitive livestock (farm animals) for public and industry through innovative and cutting edge technology. The main focus of National Institute of Animal Biotechnology is to nurture the bio-entrepreneurship in the animal biotechnology field and to perform hardcore translational research. NIAB conducts teaching and research programs of M.Sc. and Ph.D. to train young scientists. National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Fellows, Scientist, Consultant (Engineering), Consultant (Instrumentation), Lab Technician, Project Scientist, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Assistant (PA), Technical Officers, PA to Director, Senior Manager, Manager Stores/ Estate, Manager- Office (Accounts), Service & Maintenance Engineer, PA to Director. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Veterinary Science / Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry / Microbiology / M.Tech in Bioinformatics, Ph.D in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Sciences / Modern Biology / Life Sciences, Master's degree in Engineering preferably Civil / Electrical Engineering, Master's degree in Science preferably instrumentation / M.Tech, Ph.D. in a relevant area, SSC (10th Standard); M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology / Veterinary Pathology / Veterinary Public Health / Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology; Ph.D. in Immunology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Microbiology /Virology ; Ph.D. in Molecular Biology/ Molecular Genetics/ Animal Biotechnology, B.Tech (Biotechnology) / M.Sc. in Molecular Biology / Molecular Genetics/ Animal Biotechnology, M.Sc. / B.V.Sc / MBBS / B.Tech / BE, Graduate with Diploma in Office Administration + Typewriting English Higher, Graduate preferably with P.G. Diploma in Materials Management, Graduate in Commerce with specialization in Finance, Graduate in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate I: INR 31000 - 38440(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gachibowli, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th September, 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Laboratory/field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Invites Application for Resource Person Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021