National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate I
Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate I
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
Visiting Scholars House
Lake View Guest House
University of Campus
Prof. C.R. Rao Road Gachibowli 46 (A.P) , Hyderabad, 500001 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NIAB Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 years (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions)|
|Salary||25000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||26 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MVSC
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the following positions at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad against the DBT funded project entitled “Establishment of a Consortium for One Health to address Zoonotic and Transboundary Diseases in India, including the Northeast Region”. Coordinator: Dr. Subeer Majumdar, PI: Dr. Nagendra R. Hegde.
Advertisement No. 26/2021
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate - I
2. No of Post: 02
3. Eligibility for Junior Research Fellow: Post-graduate Degree in Basic Science (MSc) OR Graduate/Post-graduate Degree in Professional Course (BVSc, MVSc, MBBS, MS, MDS, ME, MTech) with NET qualification or selected through national level examinations conducted by the Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions (DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER et.).
4. Eligibility for Project Associate-I: Master’s degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences / MVSc or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Technology or Medicine from a recognised University or equivalent.
5. Desirable Experience: PCR, RT-PCR, Protein expression and purification, Serological assay development and/or validation, Serosurvey.
6. Fellowship amount: Candidates with NET or Post Graduate degree in professional course will be paid Rs. 31,000/-PM+24% HRA. Non-NET candidates can also apply but will be paid Rs. 25,000/-PM+24% HRA.
25000 - 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 35 years (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions)
Suitable candidates will be screened, intimated through email and interviewed online by duly constituted selection committee. Original documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates are required to be submitted at the time of joining. No need to send hard copy. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
How to Apply:
Applications are to be filled ONLINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 06-10-2021 and the last date is 25-10-2021 at 05:00 pm. Candidates must fill online application form at www.niab.org.in. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form in sufficient time before the last date to avoid last minute technical issues.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Recruitment
About National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), was established in the year 2010, It’s an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology comes under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
The vision and mission of the institute are to develop sustainable and global competitive livestock industry through innovative technology, pharmaceutical and biologics for animal health care.
The NIA collaborated with the university of Hyderabad, conducting M.Sc & Ph.d. Programs to train young scientist in discipline of, Translational Research, Genomics, Nutrition Enrichment, Transgenic Technology, Infectious Diseases, Reproductive Biotechnology, etc.
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) was established in the year 2010 and is located in Hyderabad. The primary work of NIAB is towards the development of sustainability and globally competitive livestock (farm animals) for public and industry through innovative and cutting edge technology. The main focus of National Institute of Animal Biotechnology is to nurture the bio-entrepreneurship in the animal biotechnology field and to perform hardcore translational research. NIAB conducts teaching and research programs of M.Sc. and Ph.D. to train young scientists. National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Fellows, Scientist, Consultant (Engineering), Consultant (Instrumentation), Lab Technician, Project Scientist, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Assistant (PA), Technical Officers, PA to Director, Senior Manager, Manager Stores/ Estate, Manager- Office (Accounts), Service & Maintenance Engineer, PA to Director. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Veterinary Science / Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry / Microbiology / M.Tech in Bioinformatics, Ph.D in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Sciences / Modern Biology / Life Sciences, Master's degree in Engineering preferably Civil / Electrical Engineering, Master's degree in Science preferably instrumentation / M.Tech, Ph.D. in a relevant area, SSC (10th Standard); M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology / Veterinary Pathology / Veterinary Public Health / Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology; Ph.D. in Immunology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Microbiology /Virology ; Ph.D. in Molecular Biology/ Molecular Genetics/ Animal Biotechnology, B.Tech (Biotechnology) / M.Sc. in Molecular Biology / Molecular Genetics/ Animal Biotechnology, M.Sc. / B.V.Sc / MBBS / B.Tech / BE, Graduate with Diploma in Office Administration + Typewriting English Higher, Graduate preferably with P.G. Diploma in Materials Management, Graduate in Commerce with specialization in Finance, Graduate in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate I: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate I: INR 25000 - 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Institute of Animal Biotechnology Visiting Scholars House Lake View Guest House University of Campus Prof. C.R. Rao Road Gachibowli 46 (A.P) , Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- NIVH Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Warden Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Invites Application for 161 Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 30 Computer cum Vaccine Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Project Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 20 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 36 Attendant Grade I Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology Invites Application for Associate Professor I Recruitment 2021