Walk-in-interview for Radiologist at National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Jaipur
National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA)
invites applications for recruitment of Radiologist
Amer Road, Jaipur, 302002 Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Radiology of 2 Years Duration with 2 Years Experience.
50000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Date of Interview: 5th December 2018 at 11:00 AM National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA), Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur-302002. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 1st December 2018
Date of Interview: 5th December 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment
About National Institute of Ayurveda
National Institute of Ayurveda is an apex autonomous Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of Teaching, Training, Research, and Patient Care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Healthcare.
National Institute of Ayurveda was established on 7th February 1976. The institute is located at Jaipur, Rajasthan. The National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) is the apex institute for training and research in Ayurveda in India. It is affiliated with Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. It is also one of the only two post graduate institutes under Union government. The university offers following degrees, diploma and certificate program: Ph.D (Ayurved), M.D.(Ayurved) / M.S.(Ayurved), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.), B. Pharma (Ayurveda), Diploma in AYUSH Nursing and Pharmacy (DAN & P), Panch Karma Technician Course, Diploma in Herbal Farming, Certificate Course in Kshar-Sutra, Certificate Course in Panchakarma, Certificate Course in Yoga & Naturopathy, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for Medical Students, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for foreigners, Ayurveda Course for Allopathic Doctors National Institute of Ayurveda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer (Prasuti-Stri Roga), Pharmacy Manager, Vaidya (Medical Officer), Clinical Registrar(Kayachikitsa), Clinical Registrar(Prasuti Tantra), Resident Medical Officer, Panchakarma Vaidya, Radiologist, Pathologist, Pharmacologist, Biochemist, Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PG Qualification in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject + M.D.(Ay.) of University of Rajasthan in the concerned Subject, for a great career at National Institute of Ayurveda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Radiologist: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Radiologist?
The Payscale is as follows Radiologist: INR50000,
When can I can apply for Radiologist job at National Institute of Ayurveda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Amer Road, Jaipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th December, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Radiologist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th December, 2018
- Goa University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2021
- Bharathiar University Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Coordination Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Invites Application for Examination Manager Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Data Analyst Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Invites Application for Electrical Instructor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Chief Economic Adviser Recruitment 2021