National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|National Institute of Ayurveda Hiring For Senior Research Fellow Vacancies||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||30 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||09 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MS/MD
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. The eligible candidates will be called for the interview.
2. Scrutinizing committee will verify the documents and intimate the eligible candidates for interview.
3. Eligible candidates should appear before the selection committee for an interview in the scheduled date and time.
4. The selection committee shall do the selection after following due procedures.
5. The Director, NIA reserves the right to reject any candidate or cancel the selection of any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply:
1. The interested candidates may send detailed biodata (In the Proforma given as Annexure) along with Pdf copy original documents to email@example.com upto 09.09.2021, 12 Noon. Candidates will ONLY be allowed to join if the documents are found original otherwise his/her selection will be cancelled.
2. The interested candidates might send detail biodata (In the Proforma given as Annexure) along with Pdf copy original documents to firstname.lastname@example.org upto 09.09.2021, 12 Noon.
Published on: 30 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment
About National Institute of Ayurveda
National Institute of Ayurveda is an apex autonomous Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of Teaching, Training, Research, and Patient Care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Healthcare.
National Institute of Ayurveda was established on 7th February 1976. The institute is located at Jaipur, Rajasthan. The National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) is the apex institute for training and research in Ayurveda in India. It is affiliated with Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. It is also one of the only two post graduate institutes under Union government. The university offers following degrees, diploma and certificate program: Ph.D (Ayurved), M.D.(Ayurved) / M.S.(Ayurved), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.), B. Pharma (Ayurveda), Diploma in AYUSH Nursing and Pharmacy (DAN & P), Panch Karma Technician Course, Diploma in Herbal Farming, Certificate Course in Kshar-Sutra, Certificate Course in Panchakarma, Certificate Course in Yoga & Naturopathy, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for Medical Students, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for foreigners, Ayurveda Course for Allopathic Doctors National Institute of Ayurveda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer (Prasuti-Stri Roga), Pharmacy Manager, Vaidya (Medical Officer), Clinical Registrar(Kayachikitsa), Clinical Registrar(Prasuti Tantra), Resident Medical Officer, Panchakarma Vaidya, Radiologist, Pathologist, Pharmacologist, Biochemist, Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PG Qualification in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject + M.D.(Ay.) of University of Rajasthan in the concerned Subject, for a great career at National Institute of Ayurveda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Ayurveda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Jaipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th September, 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for 17 Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- BFSL Invites Application for Manager/ Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for 4 Lab Incharge Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Project Technical Support II Recruitment 2021
- Bharathiar University Coimbatore Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Additional Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- IOCL Invites Application for 78 Junior Engineering Assistant IV/ Junior Technical Assistant IV Recruitment 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021