Govt National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute Of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 nia.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute of Ayurveda Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021.
National Institute of Ayurveda Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Stenographer
Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002
Madhav Vilas Palace Jorawar Singh Gate Amer Road , Jaipur,302002 Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|National Institute of Ayurveda Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Stenographer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 28 Years as on the Closing Date for receipt of Applications.|
|Salary||25500 - 81100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||25 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: 12TH
Applications, in the Prescribed Format, are invited for the following Posts to be filled by Direct Recruitment. Applicants interested may read the Details of the Posts and the Important Information and Instructions given below and apply accordingly in the Format also given hereunder:
1. Post Name: Junior Stenographer - 01
2. Essential Qualification: HSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education. Ability to write 80 WPM in Hindi Shorthand and a30 WPM in Hindi Typewriting.
3. Pay scale: Pay Level-4 Rs.25500-81100
4. Vacancy Notification No. 2/2021
25500 - 81100(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 Years as on the Closing Date for receipt of Applications.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The Closing Date for Receipt of Applications for all Applicants, except for the Applicants mentioned below, is 60 Days from the Date of Publication of this Notification in Employment News (Excluding the Day of Publication).
2. The Closing Date for Receipt of Applications for the Applicants belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands Lakshadweep is 70 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News.(Excluding the Day of Publication).
3. The Filled Application, affixed with 2 recent Passport Size Photographs, the Demand Draft of Fees, Self-attested copies of all the relevant Certificates/Documents etc. should reach the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 by the Closing Date.
4. The following Application Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft only, in favour of 'Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur': Panchakarma Vaidya: Rs. 3500 for General and OBC and Rs. 3000 for SC, ST and EWS and for all other Posts: Rs. 2000 for General and OBC and Rs. 1800 for SC, ST and EWS Candidates.
5. However, no Fee is payable by Applicants belonging to Ex-Servicemen and Applicants with ASD-Autism Spectrum Disorder(Mild, Moderate)/lntellectual Disability/Specific Learning Disability/MentaI Illness.
6. The Application fee paid will not be refunded in any case.
Published on: 25 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment
About National Institute of Ayurveda
National Institute of Ayurveda is an apex autonomous Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of Teaching, Training, Research, and Patient Care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Healthcare.
National Institute of Ayurveda was established on 7th February 1976. The institute is located at Jaipur, Rajasthan. The National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) is the apex institute for training and research in Ayurveda in India. It is affiliated with Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. It is also one of the only two post graduate institutes under Union government. The university offers following degrees, diploma and certificate program: Ph.D (Ayurved), M.D.(Ayurved) / M.S.(Ayurved), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.), B. Pharma (Ayurveda), Diploma in AYUSH Nursing and Pharmacy (DAN & P), Panch Karma Technician Course, Diploma in Herbal Farming, Certificate Course in Kshar-Sutra, Certificate Course in Panchakarma, Certificate Course in Yoga & Naturopathy, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for Medical Students, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for foreigners, Ayurveda Course for Allopathic Doctors National Institute of Ayurveda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer (Prasuti-Stri Roga), Pharmacy Manager, Vaidya (Medical Officer), Clinical Registrar(Kayachikitsa), Clinical Registrar(Prasuti Tantra), Resident Medical Officer, Panchakarma Vaidya, Radiologist, Pathologist, Pharmacologist, Biochemist, Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PG Qualification in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject + M.D.(Ay.) of University of Rajasthan in the concerned Subject, for a great career at National Institute of Ayurveda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Stenographer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Stenographer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Stenographer: INR 25500 - 81100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Stenographer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Ayurveda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Madhav Vilas Palace Jorawar Singh Gate Amer Road , Jaipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Stenographer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd January, 2022
- Patna High Court Invites Application for 18 District Judge Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Guntur Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance Invites Application for Software Testing Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Senior Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Part Time Endocrinologist Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for 4 Full Time Shift Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer and Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Full Time Pathologist Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Visiting Sonologist Recruitment 2021