Govt National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute Of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 nia.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute of Ayurveda Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021.
National Institute of Ayurveda Invites Application for Library Assistant, Junior Medical Laboratory, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)
invites applications for recruitment of Library Assistant, Junior Medical Laboratory, More Vacancies
Library Assistant, Junior Medical Laboratory, More Vacancies
Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002
Madhav Vilas Palace Jorawar Singh Gate Amer Road , Jaipur, 302002 Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Library Assistant, Junior Medical Laboratory, More Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 28 - 40 Years as on the Closing Date for receipt of Applications.|
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Salary||19900 - 177500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||25 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: 10TH, MS/MD, DMLT
Applications, in the Prescribed Format, are invited for the following Posts to be filled by Direct Recruitment. Applicants interested may read the Details of the Posts and the Important Information and Instructions given below and apply accordingly in the Format also given hereunder:
1. Post Name: Panchakarma Vaidya - 01
2. Essential Qualification: MD(Ayurveda) in the Subject of Panchakarma from a recognized University and duly recognized by CClM.
3. Pay scale: Pay Level-10 Rs. 56,100-1,77,500 + NPA admissible as per Central Government Rules.
1. Post Name: Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist - 01
2. Essential Qualification: 10+2 with Science Subject and DMLT from any Government recognized institution with 1 Year relevant Experience.
3. Pay scale: Pay Level -5 Rs.29200-92300
1. Post Name: Library Assistant - 01
2. Essential Qualification: 1. SSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education. 2. Certificate in Library Science of 1 Year Duration.
3. Pay Scale: Pay Level 2. Rs.19900-63200
4. Vacancy Notification No. 2/2021
19900 - 177500(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 - 40 Years as on the Closing Date for receipt of Applications.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The Closing Date for Receipt of Applications for all Applicants, except for the Applicants mentioned below, is 60 Days from the Date of Publication of this Notification in Employment News (Excluding the Day of Publication).
2. The Closing Date for Receipt of Applications for the Applicants belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands Lakshadweep is 70 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News.(Excluding the Day of Publication).
3. The Filled Application, affixed with 2 recent Passport Size Photographs, the Demand Draft of Fees, Self-attested copies of all the relevant Certificates/Documents etc. should reach the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 by the Closing Date.
4. The following Application Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft only, in favour of 'Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur': Panchakarma Vaidya: Rs. 3500 for General and OBC and Rs. 3000 for SC, ST and EWS and for all other Posts: Rs. 2000 for General and OBC and Rs. 1800 for SC, ST and EWS Candidates.
5. However, no Fee is payable by Applicants belonging to Ex-Servicemen and Applicants with ASD-Autism Spectrum Disorder(Mild, Moderate)/lntellectual Disability/Specific Learning Disability/MentaI Illness.
6. The Application fee paid will not be refunded in any case.
Published on: 25 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment
About National Institute of Ayurveda
National Institute of Ayurveda is an apex autonomous Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of Teaching, Training, Research, and Patient Care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Healthcare.
National Institute of Ayurveda was established on 7th February 1976. The institute is located at Jaipur, Rajasthan. The National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) is the apex institute for training and research in Ayurveda in India. It is affiliated with Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. It is also one of the only two post graduate institutes under Union government. The university offers following degrees, diploma and certificate program: Ph.D (Ayurved), M.D.(Ayurved) / M.S.(Ayurved), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.), B. Pharma (Ayurveda), Diploma in AYUSH Nursing and Pharmacy (DAN & P), Panch Karma Technician Course, Diploma in Herbal Farming, Certificate Course in Kshar-Sutra, Certificate Course in Panchakarma, Certificate Course in Yoga & Naturopathy, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for Medical Students, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for foreigners, Ayurveda Course for Allopathic Doctors National Institute of Ayurveda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer (Prasuti-Stri Roga), Pharmacy Manager, Vaidya (Medical Officer), Clinical Registrar(Kayachikitsa), Clinical Registrar(Prasuti Tantra), Resident Medical Officer, Panchakarma Vaidya, Radiologist, Pathologist, Pharmacologist, Biochemist, Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PG Qualification in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject + M.D.(Ay.) of University of Rajasthan in the concerned Subject, for a great career at National Institute of Ayurveda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Library Assistant, Junior Medical Laboratory, More Vacancies: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Library Assistant, Junior Medical Laboratory, More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Library Assistant, Junior Medical Laboratory, More Vacancies: INR 19900 - 177500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Library Assistant, Junior Medical Laboratory, More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Ayurveda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Madhav Vilas Palace Jorawar Singh Gate Amer Road , Jaipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Library Assistant, Junior Medical Laboratory, More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd January, 2022
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 6 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for Medical Microbiologist /Molecular Biologist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 MT Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for Speech Therapist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Ernakulam Invites Application for Full Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021