NIEPMD Invites Application for Clinical Therapist Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: 13/2019
National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
invites applications for recruitment of Clinical Therapist
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: PGDEI., PGDDT. Or BOT., BPT., BASLP. With two years experience.
325/- Per Day
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Venue: NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai - 603 112. Date: 18th June 2019 Time: 10.00 am. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 31st May 2019
Date of Interview: 18th June 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities was established by governmnet of India for providing various services to persons with multiple disabilities. The institute provides services such as Physiotherapy,Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychological Intervention, Vocational Training, Special Education etc. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Accountant, Assistant Professor (Special Education), Typist, Clerk, Clinical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Stores and Purchase), Rehabilitation Officer, Programme Assistant (Estt.), Associate Professor (Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech Pathology and Audiology), Dy Registrar (Admin), Programme Assistant (Claims & Bills). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree/MBA, Commerce Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Masters Degree with M.Ed (Special Education), 10+2 + Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge, B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR), Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Master degree with B.Ed., in Special Education (MR/VI/HI/Locomotor and Neurological Disorder, M.Phil., in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Psychology, Masters' in Audiology and /or speech-language pathology, for a great career at National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Clinical Therapist: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Clinical Therapist?
The Payscale is as follows Clinical Therapist: INR325,
When can I can apply for Clinical Therapist job at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Muttukadu, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th June, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Clinical Therapist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th June, 2019
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Department of School Education Punjab (DGSE Punjab) Invites Application for 6635 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Panchayati Raj Department Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for 58189 Panchayat Assistant, Accountant cum DEO Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Kamptee Invites Application for Ward Servant and Various Posts
- Satyawati College (Evening) Invites Application for Librarian and Various Posts
- JNARDDC Invites Application for Scientific Assistant, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Store Keeper and Various Posts