National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities was established by governmnet of India for providing various services to persons with multiple disabilities. The institute provides services such as Physiotherapy,Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychological Intervention, Vocational Training, Special Education etc. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Accountant, Assistant Professor (Special Education), Typist, Clerk, Clinical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Stores and Purchase), Rehabilitation Officer, Programme Assistant (Estt.), Associate Professor (Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech Pathology and Audiology), Dy Registrar (Admin), Programme Assistant (Claims & Bills). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree/MBA, Commerce Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Masters Degree with M.Ed (Special Education), 10+2 + Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge, B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR), Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Master degree with B.Ed., in Special Education (MR/VI/HI/Locomotor and Neurological Disorder, M.Phil., in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Psychology, Masters' in Audiology and /or speech-language pathology, for a great career at National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
Walk-in interview for Audiologist at NIEPMD, Chennai
Vacancy Circular No: 24/2019
National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
invites applications for recruitment of Audiologist
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
i. M.Sc. (Sp & Hg) /M.ASLP or its equivalent M.Sc. (Audiology).
ii. Two years experience in related field.
iii. Valid RCI Registration.
350/- per session
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 89 days and engagement will cease after the 89th day without any notice. The incumbent will be paid honorarium on session basis. No other allowances such as DA / HRA / MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible. The incumbent will have no right to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances. Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached). Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof. The Candidates are requested to report at Room No. 68, Dept. of Speech and Hearing in the second floor of the main building before 11.00 A.M on 19. 08.2019.
Published on: 9th August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Audiologist: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Audiologist?
The Payscale is as follows Audiologist: INR350,
When can I can apply for Audiologist job at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kovalam Post, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th August, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Audiologist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th August, 2019
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Varanasi (HBCH Varanasi) Invites Application for 64 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Raj Bhavan Goa Invites Application for 12 MTS, Photographer and Various Posts
- ICGEB Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- KAPL Invites Application for 22 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2021
- APVVP Invites Application for 453 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCIL Invites Application for 50 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of Goa Invites Application for 10 Physiotherapist and Various Posts
- State Bank Of India (SBI) Invites Application for 16 Engineer (Fire) Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Invites Application for 3 Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Invites Application for 465 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College & Hospital Alwar Invites Application for 81 Professor and Various Posts