Walk-in-interview for Assistant at NIEPMD, Chennai
Vacancy Circular No: 18/2019
National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate with computer skills or BCA. Desirable: Professional qualification in any field of rehabilitation /Special Education.
200/- Per Sessions
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Venue: NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai-603112. Date: 16.07.2019 Time: 11.00 am. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 4th July 2019
Date of Interview: 16th July 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities was established by governmnet of India for providing various services to persons with multiple disabilities. The institute provides services such as Physiotherapy,Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychological Intervention, Vocational Training, Special Education etc. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Accountant, Assistant Professor (Special Education), Typist, Clerk, Clinical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Stores and Purchase), Rehabilitation Officer, Programme Assistant (Estt.), Associate Professor (Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech Pathology and Audiology), Dy Registrar (Admin), Programme Assistant (Claims & Bills). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree/MBA, Commerce Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Masters Degree with M.Ed (Special Education), 10+2 + Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge, B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR), Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Master degree with B.Ed., in Special Education (MR/VI/HI/Locomotor and Neurological Disorder, M.Phil., in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Psychology, Masters' in Audiology and /or speech-language pathology, for a great career at National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant: INR200,
When can I can apply for Assistant job at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Muttukadu, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th July, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th July, 2019
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021