National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities was established by governmnet of India for providing various services to persons with multiple disabilities. The institute provides services such as Physiotherapy,Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychological Intervention, Vocational Training, Special Education etc. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Accountant, Assistant Professor (Special Education), Typist, Clerk, Clinical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Stores and Purchase), Rehabilitation Officer, Programme Assistant (Estt.), Associate Professor (Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech Pathology and Audiology), Dy Registrar (Admin), Programme Assistant (Claims & Bills). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree/MBA, Commerce Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Masters Degree with M.Ed (Special Education), 10+2 + Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge, B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR), Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Master degree with B.Ed., in Special Education (MR/VI/HI/Locomotor and Neurological Disorder, M.Phil., in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Psychology, Masters' in Audiology and /or speech-language pathology, for a great career at National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
NIEPMD Chennai Invites Application for Lecturer (Physiotherapy) Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 13/2020
National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
invites applications for recruitment of Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant)
Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant)
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
1. Master in Physiotherapy. (Full Time)
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching/research in the field of rehabilitation. Desirable: Possessing any RCI recognized qualification.
39600/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Venue: NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai-603112.
Time: 10.00 am. (Room No. 52, Dept. of Therapeutics, 1st Floor NIEPMD). Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview. Those interested to attend the interview may send a note to the E - mail firstname.lastname@example.org containing their personal particulars, post interested in, E mail id, phone number, address etc. as to establish contact for an online / telephonic interview, if necessary. This note shall be sent to the said E Mail on or before 5th June 2020.
Published on: 29th May 2020
Date of Interview: 11th June 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant): 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant)?
The Payscale is as follows Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant): INR39600,
When can I can apply for Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant) job at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Muttukadu, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th June, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Consultant), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th June, 2020
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Junior Steno, LDC, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for 5 Process Engineer Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- High Court Of Madhya Pradesh Invites Application for 14 District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 112 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Invites Application for 721 Sub Inspector, Constable Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 1388 Non-Executive Recruitment 2021
- PSPCL Invites Application for 2632 Assistant Lineman, LDC and Various Posts
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 121 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Invites Application for 21 Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Consultant (Finance & Administration) Recruitment 2021