National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities was established by governmnet of India for providing various services to persons with multiple disabilities. The institute provides services such as Physiotherapy,Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychological Intervention, Vocational Training, Special Education etc. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Accountant, Assistant Professor (Special Education), Typist, Clerk, Clinical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Stores and Purchase), Rehabilitation Officer, Programme Assistant (Estt.), Associate Professor (Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech Pathology and Audiology), Dy Registrar (Admin), Programme Assistant (Claims & Bills). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree/MBA, Commerce Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Masters Degree with M.Ed (Special Education), 10+2 + Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge, B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR), Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Master degree with B.Ed., in Special Education (MR/VI/HI/Locomotor and Neurological Disorder, M.Phil., in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Psychology, Masters' in Audiology and /or speech-language pathology, for a great career at National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
NIEPMD Kozhikode Invites Application for Lecturer Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 14/2020
National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
invites applications for recruitment of Lecturer in Special Education (Consultant)
Lecturer in Special Education (Consultant)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. Post graduate degree
2. M.Ed (Special Education) / B.Ed (Special Education) / D.Ed in Special Education in ASD / Intellectual Disability.
3. Having 3 years experience of teaching after acquiring essential qualification.
4. Registration with RCI Desirable: Candidate having experience in teaching in Special Schools for children with ASD.
33000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Venue: CRC Kozhikode, IMHANS Campus, Govt. Medical College Campus, Kozhikode - 673008. Kerala Date & time: 17.06.2020 at 11:00 A.M. (Subject to Government’s Directive on Lifting of Lockdown). Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 1st June 2020
Date of Interview: 17th June 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Lecturer in Special Education (Consultant): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lecturer in Special Education (Consultant)?
The Payscale is as follows Lecturer in Special Education (Consultant): INR33000,
When can I can apply for Lecturer in Special Education (Consultant) job at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Govt. Medical College Campus, Kozhikode
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th June, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lecturer in Special Education (Consultant), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th June, 2020
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021