National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities was established by governmnet of India for providing various services to persons with multiple disabilities. The institute provides services such as Physiotherapy,Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychological Intervention, Vocational Training, Special Education etc. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Accountant, Assistant Professor (Special Education), Typist, Clerk, Clinical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Stores and Purchase), Rehabilitation Officer, Programme Assistant (Estt.), Associate Professor (Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech Pathology and Audiology), Dy Registrar (Admin), Programme Assistant (Claims & Bills). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree/MBA, Commerce Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Masters Degree with M.Ed (Special Education), 10+2 + Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge, B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR), Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Master degree with B.Ed., in Special Education (MR/VI/HI/Locomotor and Neurological Disorder, M.Phil., in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Psychology, Masters' in Audiology and /or speech-language pathology, for a great career at National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
NIEPMD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: N-802/3/2020-NI
National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in any of the following disciplines:
i. Special Education
ii. Rehabilitation Psychology
iii. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
iv. Disability Rehabilitation Administration or in any Rehabilitation Sciences.
37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
The application in the prescribed format completed in all respects, accompanied by self-attested copies of testimonials/ certificates along with last five years ACRs/ APARs, integrity Certificate and Vigilance Clearance should reach through proper channel (wherever applicable) to Dr. Prabodh Seth, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Room No. 528, 5th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ RozgarSamachar
Published on: 16th July 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR37400,
When can I can apply for Director job at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th August, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th August, 2020
- UKSSSC Invites Application for 147 Accountant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 7 JRF, Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Tripura University Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Indore Invites Application for Software Architect, Testing Engineer and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA-III) Recruitment 2021
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 11 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Invites Application for 103 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 5 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Allahabad Invites Application for 27 English Teacher and Various Posts
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Scientist, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Invites Application for Laboratory Analyst, Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021