Govt National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIEPMD Recruitment 2021-2022 nimhindia.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: NIEPMD Chennai Invites Application for 6 Faculty (Consultant) Recruitment 2021.
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities was established by governmnet of India for providing various services to persons with multiple disabilities. The institute provides services such as Physiotherapy,Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychological Intervention, Vocational Training, Special Education etc. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Accountant, Assistant Professor (Special Education), Typist, Clerk, Clinical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Stores and Purchase), Rehabilitation Officer, Programme Assistant (Estt.), Associate Professor (Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech Pathology and Audiology), Dy Registrar (Admin), Programme Assistant (Claims & Bills). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree/MBA, Commerce Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Masters Degree with M.Ed (Special Education), 10+2 + Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge, B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR), Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Master degree with B.Ed., in Special Education (MR/VI/HI/Locomotor and Neurological Disorder, M.Phil., in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Psychology, Masters' in Audiology and /or speech-language pathology, for a great career at National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
NIEPMD Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 01/2020
National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
invites applications for recruitment of Accounts Officer
Kovalam Post, Chennai, 603112 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. M.Com., from recognized university with five years of experience on regular basis in Government Accounting in any Organized Accounts Department in the scale of pay of Rs.5500-9000 (OR) three years of experience on regular basis in Govt. accounting in any organized accounts Department in the scale of Pay of Rs.6500-10500/- OR ACA/AICWA/MBA (Finance) from Institution of Reputation with one to two years of experience in Govt. accounting. OR Graduate with pass in SAS or equivalent examination conducted by C&AG in any branch with five years experience on regular basis in Govt. account in any organized accounts department.
2. Knowledge in Computer application & computerized accounting system.
15600-39100 (PB-3) Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Age Limit: 56 years.
Application Fee: The application should accompany with the recruitment fee of Rs.500/- in case of general/OBC candidates in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, NIEPMD payable at Chennai. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category and Female candidates.
How to Apply:
Application form as per the prescribed format given in our website, duly supported with attested photocopies of the complete and upto date Confidential Reports for the last five years shall be submitted within 30 days of publication of this advt in Employment News, addressed to “The Director, NIEPMD”, at the address given above. Applications received late will not be considered and the fee is forfeited to the organization.
Published on: 6th November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Accounts Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Accounts Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Accounts Officer: INR15600,
When can I can apply for Accounts Officer job at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kovalam Post, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th November, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Accounts Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th November, 2020
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Scientist-D Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Centre-Director Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Regulatory Authority India (TRAI) Invites Application for Joint Advisor, Deputy Advisor Recruitment 2021
- NRCM Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Invites Application for Professor, Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 89 Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- GADVASU Invites Application for Teaching, Non Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) Invites Application for Director, Professor Recruitment 2021