NIEPMD Chennai Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 01/2020
National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
invites applications for recruitment of Accounts Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. M.Com., from recognized university with five years of experience on regular basis in Government Accounting in any Organized Accounts Department in the scale of pay of Rs.5500-9000 (OR) three years of experience on regular basis in Govt. accounting in any organized accounts Department in the scale of Pay of Rs.6500-10500/- OR ACA/AICWA/MBA (Finance) from Institution of Reputation with one to two years of experience in Govt. accounting. OR Graduate with pass in SAS or equivalent examination conducted by C&AG in any branch with five years experience on regular basis in Govt. account in any organized accounts department.
2. Knowledge in Computer application & computerized accounting system.
15600-39100 (PB-3) Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
The application should accompany with the recruitment fee of Rs.500/- in case of general/OBC candidates in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, NIEPMD payable at Chennai. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category and Female candidates. Application form as per the prescribed format given below duly supported with attested photocopies of the complete and upto date Confidential Reports for the last five years (if serving Central Govt. employee) shall be submitted within 30 (thirty) days of publication of our notification in Employment News .
Application form as per the prescribed format given in our website, duly supported with attested photocopies of the complete and upto date Confidential Reports for the last five years shall be submitted within 30 days of publication of this advt in Employment News, addressed to “The Director, NIEPMD”, at the address given above. Applications received late will not be considered and the fee is forfeited to the organization.
Published on: 23rd November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities was established by governmnet of India for providing various services to persons with multiple disabilities. The institute provides services such as Physiotherapy,Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychological Intervention, Vocational Training, Special Education etc. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Accountant, Assistant Professor (Special Education), Typist, Clerk, Clinical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Stores and Purchase), Rehabilitation Officer, Programme Assistant (Estt.), Associate Professor (Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech Pathology and Audiology), Dy Registrar (Admin), Programme Assistant (Claims & Bills). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree/MBA, Commerce Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Masters Degree with M.Ed (Special Education), 10+2 + Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge, B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR), Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Master degree with B.Ed., in Special Education (MR/VI/HI/Locomotor and Neurological Disorder, M.Phil., in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Psychology, Masters' in Audiology and /or speech-language pathology, for a great career at National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Accounts Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Accounts Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Accounts Officer: INR15600,
When can I can apply for Accounts Officer job at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kovalam Post, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th December, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Accounts Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th December, 2020
- MECON Limited Invites Application for 4 Assistant Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Invites Application for 32 Community Organiser Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- CGG Hyderabad Invites Application for Software Testing Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for 9 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- MKCG Medical College Invites Application for Research Scientist, Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Inquiry Officer Recruitment 2021
- Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021