Govt National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NIEPMD Recruitment 2021 nimhindia.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021.
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
invites applications for recruitment of Data Entry Operator
Data Entry Operator
East Coast Road Muttukadu Kovalam Post , Chennai, 603112 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NIEPMD Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Posted on||13 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 12TH
The Director, NIEPMD, Chennai invites applicants for a walk-in interview/selection process to engage Staff Members on contract.
1. Name of the Position: Data Entry Operator (Consultant) (Spl. Edn. & ADIP)
2. Essential: 10+2 with 30 wpm typing & computer proficiency
3. Remuneration: Rs.200/- per session. Maximum of 4 sessions per day. (Approx. Rs.16,000/- per month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
2. Candidates to report with all testimonials/ certificates in original and one set of selfattested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
3. The Candidates are requested to report before 11.00 A.M on 23.11.2021.
4. Date: 23.11.2021. Time: 11.00 AM (Room No. 104, Establishment Section, 3rd Floor NIEPMD)
Published on: 13 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Govt. of India is working and aiming for the empowerment of persons with disabilities since its commencement. This ministry is serving the disabled through its seven delivery models. These are conducting awareness, sensitization and HRD programs, undertaking research & development, providing assistive devices and livelihood for persons with disabilities (PwD) in the year 1980 which reinforces the idea of serving disabled. The United Nation declared decade for disabilities (1982-1992), which led to the advent of the most of the National Institutions. These Institutes started earlier, were working for the persons with Disabilities of different individual categories (single disabilities). The decade between 1993-2002 was declared as the Asia pacific decade of the disabled persons. Further extended as extension of Asia Pacific decade for the disabled 2003-2013.
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities was established by governmnet of India for providing various services to persons with multiple disabilities. The institute provides services such as Physiotherapy,Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychological Intervention, Vocational Training, Special Education etc. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Accountant, Assistant Professor (Special Education), Typist, Clerk, Clinical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Stores and Purchase), Rehabilitation Officer, Programme Assistant (Estt.), Associate Professor (Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech Pathology and Audiology), Dy Registrar (Admin), Programme Assistant (Claims & Bills). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree/MBA, Commerce Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Masters Degree with M.Ed (Special Education), 10+2 + Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge, B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR), Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Master degree with B.Ed., in Special Education (MR/VI/HI/Locomotor and Neurological Disorder, M.Phil., in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Psychology, Masters' in Audiology and /or speech-language pathology, for a great career at National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Data Entry Operator: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Data Entry Operator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Data Entry Operator: INR 16000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Data Entry Operator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in (NIEPMD) East Coast Road Muttukadu Kovalam Post , Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Data Entry Operator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd November, 2021
- District & Sessions Court Korba Invites Application for ANM Nurse Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Software Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Engineer B Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Invites Application for Young Professional II Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Rural Health Mission Haryana Invites Application for Radiologist Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021