National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 10 Project Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: NIE/PE/Advt/2020/09
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor)
Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor)
Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences from a recognized University with three years work experience in public health project / health care management from a recognized institution (OR) Master’s degree in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences / Public Health / Epidemiology.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: UR-30 years EWS-30 years OBC- 33 years (including 3 years age relaxation) SC-35 years (including 5 years age relaxation) ST- 35 years (including 5 years age relaxation).
How to Apply:
Filled Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through online to email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before closing date 10.08.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
Published on: 23rd July 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment
About National Institute of Epidemiology
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 10 vacancies in total. Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor): 10 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor)?
The Payscale is as follows Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor) job at National Institute of Epidemiology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ayapakkam, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th August, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th August, 2020
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021