NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist-B
Parel, Mumbai, 400012 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIRRH Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||21 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS/ BAMS with MPH and One year Research/ Teaching experience. OR DPH/ MD in PSM from a recognized University. Desirable: Research experience in public health, systems research, or conducting costing studies. Good analytical and scientific writing skills. Proficiency in writing reports and research papers. Willingness to work in a rural hospital in the Palghar district.
Age Limit: 35 Years
1. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview. Applications will be screened and selected candidates will be invited for online interview. Details regarding online interviews will be informed later.
2. Candidates can join online Interview on Webex video call app at scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
How to Apply:
1. Online Applications are invited before 27th September, 2021 for the following vacancy under Non-lnstitutional ad-hoc project to be
filled at ICMR-NIRRH (Mumbai).
2. Application for the post of Scientist B (Medical): http://www.application.nirrh.res.in/
Published on: 22 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment
About National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
The mandate of the Institute is to address the reproductive health issues of national and global relevance. The institute was established with an objective to develop novel and efficacious modalities for fertility regulation through research and thereby assist the government in its mission to stem the population boom. In the past four decades, however, the institute has grown beyond the mandate with which it was entrusted at the time of its genesis. In the wake of new challenges posed by new socio-economic structure, lifestyle modifications, environmental hazards etc. the Institute has expanded its research agenda across the broad field of sexual and reproductive health, in tune with the needs and priorities projected in the National Population Policy 2000. A comprehensive approach, on various aspects of reproductive health rather than addressing them in isolation, is adopted. Biomedical research, clinical evaluation and social science questions which allow incorporation of research results into policy and decision making are systematically amalgamated in formulating various research programs. Research at the institute is linked to the potential user’s perception, and betterment of delivery systems for effectively meeting the healthcare needs. It is intended to promote the use of research results in policy making and planning at the national level, and contribute to the setting of standards and guidelines in the field of reproductive health research. The perspectives and health needs of women and various underserved population groups such as tribal communities, urban slums and adolescents are given special emphasis while formulating research proposals. The programmes also focus on increasing the participation of men in planned parenthood for better reproductive health.
National Institute for Research in reproductive Health is a research Institute which was established in the year 1970. National Institute for research in Reproductive Health is affiliated to University of Mumbai for MSC and Phd programs in Biochemistry, Applied Biology and Life Sciences. National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Junior research Fellow, Technical Assistant, Technician (Project Assistant/ Field Assistant), Apprentice (Library & Information science), Technical Assistant (Dual Energy Xray Absorptiometry Technician), Scientist (Non Medical), Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS degree, M.Sc. degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or Life Science, M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Zoology, Bachelor degree, 10+2 with Science subjects with two years Diploma in DMLT, Bachelor in Library Science (BLISC) or Master in Library Science (MLISC), Bachelors Degree, MVSc. Degree recognized by VCI, M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, life sciences, and CSIR / UGC / ICMR NET qualified OR M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, life sciences, M.Sc. with Microbiology, for a great career at National Institute for Research and Reproductive Health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Scientist-B: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist-B, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist-B: INR 65000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Scientist-B, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Parel, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist-B, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Laboratory/field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Invites Application for Resource Person Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021