NIHFW Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: B.12028/5/2020-Admn.II (DLC)
National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: MD in Community Health Administration (MD-CHA) / Preventive and Social Medicine (PSM) / MD in Community Medicine / MD in Hospital Administration.
Experience: 10 years in teaching, training and research in health institutions.
80000-120000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Upto 70 Years.
How to Apply:
1. The applications should reach NIHFW latest by 23/7/2021 upto 5.00 p.m.
2. Applications must be submitted in the attached format only.
3. Applications must be duly supported by self attested documents related to age, education qualifications and experience etc.
4. The candidates are required to submit their application with a subject “Application for the post of Consultant (Medical)
5. The finally selected candidate’s candidature will be only provisional subject to submission and verification of documents. Therefore, they will be required to report to Office of Deputy Director (Admn.), as per direction at Room No. 111, Admn. Block, NIHFW, New Delhi along with detailed CV duly signed as per Performa enclosed and self-attested copies of age proof, photo ID proof, requisite qualifications and experience certificates and original certificates for verification
6. Date and time for receiving of applications: 23/7/2021 upto 5.00 p.m
Published on: 12th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment
About National Institute of Health & Family Welfare
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR80000,
When can I can apply for Consultant job at National Institute of Health & Family Welfare
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Munirka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021