Govt National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NITIE Recruitment 2021-2022 nitie.edu Jobs. Latest Job: NITIE Mumbai Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Powai, Mumbai, 400087 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. Graduation: BE/B.Tech. with 55% or more
2. Post-graduation: M.Tech. in Engineering/Technology OR M.S. in Engineering/Technology OR M.Sc. in Engineering/Technology. Desirable: Candidates undergoing Fellow/ PhD level research program will be preferred.
29500/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
The employment is purely temporary in nature and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates will be called for an interview based on the recommendation of the screening committee. Interested candidates must submit their CV with Name, DOB, Qualification, Experience and relevant Certificates to [email protected]. The last date of submitting application is 5th January 2021.
Published on: 31st December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Industrial Engineering Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th March 2021||Powai, Mumbai|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th January 2021||Powai, Mumbai|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th June 2020||Powai, Mumbai|
|Executive Assistant (Trainee) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th March 2020||Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th January 2020||Powai, Mumbai|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th December 2018||Vihar Lake Road, Powai|
About National Institute of Industrial Engineering Recruitment
About National Institute of Industrial Engineering
NITIE is dedicated to helping Indian businesses to make their presence felt globally. The Institute has decided to act as driving force not only in the manufacturing sector but all dynamic sectors of the Indian economy.
Future orientation of NITIE is based on education and research towards strengthening the knowledge base, development of businesses and industry, sustainable development of the region, supporting communities for their economic development, and integration into the global economy.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) (formerly known as National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering) is one of the top management Institutes in the country, located in Powai, Mumbai.
The Institute offers Fellow Programme in Management/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Engineering, Postgraduate programs in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Industrial Safety And Environmental Management, Manufacturing Management, and Project Management.
NITIE recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Hindi Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Nurse, Compounder.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MA With Hindi, English and Hindi Must be as Subjects in BA + Good Command Over English Language and Flair For Translation Work; Graduate with Hindi as main subject, Matriculate + certificate in general nursing & midwifery; Higher Secondary (10+2) with Diploma in Pharmacy for a great career at National Institute of Industrial Engineering.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR29500,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant job at National Institute of Industrial Engineering
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Powai, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th January, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th January, 2021
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Invites Application for 86 Medical Executive Recruitment 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Beed (KVK Beed) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 88 Specialist, GDMO Recruitment 2021
- MIDHANI Invites Application for 6 Technician, Operator, Operative Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- IHM Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Teaching Associate and Various Posts
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for Financial Adviser Recruitment 2021
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd (FAGMIL) Invites Application for 3 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Kochi Invites Application for Instructor (Electronics) Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for Scientist, Technical Officer, Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for 15 TGT, Art Master and Various Posts