Govt National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NITIE Recruitment 2021 nitie.edu Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Invites Application for Research Associate/ Research Assistant Recruitment 2021.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
SRIC Office, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai – 400 087
Vihar Lake Marg Near The Residence Hotel Powai , Mumbai, 400087 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NITIE Hiring For Project Assistant Vacancies - 25000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||15 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) was founded in 1963 as a collaborative effort between the Government of India and the International Labor Organization. NITIE prepares students for a seamless induction into industry and academia by blending management principles and technical skills. NITIE has been providing solutions to the complex problems of industries. Currently, NITIE has 9 research areas, 3 Postgraduate programs and a Fellow program. Further details at www.nitie.ac.in
1. NITIE invites applications from the interested candidates for the position:
2. Post: Project Assistant (On Contract for 89 Days)
3. Position: One
4. Project Title: Project Execution and Productivity improvement study for Tata Solar Power”.
5. Scope of Project: Productivity improvement study of solar large utility projects covering all the activities related to DC. Identifying the productivity improvement opportunities for the above activities through productivity improvement studies. Establishing a project execution model. Develop a comprehensive monitoring mechanism including data capturing & analysis
6. Candidates with relevant experience in LCA will be given preference
7. The amount will be fixed based on the qualifications and experience and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
No TA or DA will be paid for the shortlisted candidates for attending the interview.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates may send their CV by speed or registered post in a sealed envelope subscribed “Application for Research Assistant” to SRIC Office, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai – 400 087 within One week from date of this advertisement and fill this online form:
Employment is purely temporary and will be for one year. Eligible candidates will be called for interview as per the recommendation of the Screening Committee. Fulfilment of minimum qualification is not a claim for an interview call.
3. The Institute reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason and call for interview candidates meeting the project requirements. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Candidates applied earlier meeting the criteria can apply again
Published on: 15 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Industrial Engineering Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Industrial Engineering Recruitment
About National Institute of Industrial Engineering
NITIE is dedicated to helping Indian businesses to make their presence felt globally. The Institute has decided to act as driving force not only in the manufacturing sector but all dynamic sectors of the Indian economy.
Future orientation of NITIE is based on education and research towards strengthening the knowledge base, development of businesses and industry, sustainable development of the region, supporting communities for their economic development, and integration into the global economy.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) (formerly known as National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering) is one of the top management Institutes in the country, located in Powai, Mumbai.
The Institute offers Fellow Programme in Management/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Engineering, Postgraduate programs in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Industrial Safety And Environmental Management, Manufacturing Management, and Project Management.
NITIE recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Hindi Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Nurse, Compounder.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MA With Hindi, English and Hindi Must be as Subjects in BA + Good Command Over English Language and Flair For Translation Work; Graduate with Hindi as main subject, Matriculate + certificate in general nursing & midwifery; Higher Secondary (10+2) with Diploma in Pharmacy for a great career at National Institute of Industrial Engineering.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Industrial Engineering
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Vihar Lake Marg Near The Residence Hotel Powai , Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th November, 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 45 Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Fireman Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Research Officer, Quality Monitor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Senior Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for Cluster Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Associate II/ Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Scientist D Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Scientist I Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021