NIMHANS Invites Application for Senior Resident Doctor Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident Doctor
Senior Resident Doctor
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIMHANS Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident Doctor|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit 35 years|
|Posted on||25 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: DNB, MS/MD
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit 35 years
The last date for receipts of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 31.08.2021
How to Apply:
1. The last date for receipts of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 31.08.2021
2. Eligible candidates fulfilling all criteria may apply by sending the following documents only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org: Resume/CV, A covering letter explaining eligibility for the position (in accordance to the essential criteria), Please do not send degree certificates/testimonial or any other documents at this stage, In the wake of COVID-19 crisis, all work and related travel will be in accordance with the health advisories put out by the Government of India and State Government.
3. The candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted. The interview will be cond
4. Advertisement No. NIMH/PROJ/GOC/NKC/SR/NOTIF/2021-22
Published on: 25 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is an Institute of National Importance governed by the act of Parliament titled NIMHANS Act, 2012. This institute is multidisciplinary institute for patient care, academic pursuit and cutting edge research in the field of mental health and neurosciences. The Central Government recognized its eminent academic position, growth and contributions, and declared it a ‘Deemed University’ in 1994. In 2012, NIMHANS was conferred the status of an ‘Institute of National Importance’
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is located in Bangalore. NIMHANS is a mental hospital which carries research in psychiatry, neuroscience and psychology. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences was established on 27th december 1974. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Junior Scientific Officer (Metabolic Laboratory), Post Doctoral Researcher, Junior Research Fellow, Field Data Collectors, Non PG Senior Resident, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Social Work, Postgraduates in social sciences (Social work/Sociology/Economics), 10th Standard (SSLC), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy OR Master Degree in Occupational Therapy, M.Sc in Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry, Ph.D in History/Psychology/Sociology, M.Phil in Psychology/Psychiatric social work or MA/MSW/M.Sc, MD Microbiology, B.Sc Degree in Medical Lab Technology, for a great career at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Resident Doctor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident Doctor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident Doctor: INR 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Resident Doctor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident Doctor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021