NIMHANS Invites Application for Field Liaison Officer Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
invites applications for recruitment of Field Liaison Officer
Field Liaison Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Field Liaison Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit 40 Years (Maximum).|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||06 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MSW/Msc Psychology/PSW. Experience working in the community in the field of mental health and Counseling services is of preferred. The applicant should be conversant in reading, writing, and speaking the Kannada language.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit 40 Years (Maximum).
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted
How to Apply:
1. Interview will be conducted via video conference call and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates. The last date for receipt of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 13.09.2021. Applications received later will not be entertained.
2. Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria must fill their details in the given link https://forms.gle/DL2tocxCc8Fq99uM7 and email their resume and age proof to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should be mentioned as “Application for the post of Field Liaison Officer” without fail. The candidates, who apply should invariably mention Notification No., Date of Birth, Email-ID, Contact No. and Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered.
3. Advertisment NIMH/PROJ/GOK:LS/PBS/NOTI./FLO/2021-22
Published on: 06 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is an Institute of National Importance governed by the act of Parliament titled NIMHANS Act, 2012. This institute is multidisciplinary institute for patient care, academic pursuit and cutting edge research in the field of mental health and neurosciences. The Central Government recognized its eminent academic position, growth and contributions, and declared it a ‘Deemed University’ in 1994. In 2012, NIMHANS was conferred the status of an ‘Institute of National Importance’
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is located in Bangalore. NIMHANS is a mental hospital which carries research in psychiatry, neuroscience and psychology. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences was established on 27th december 1974. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Junior Scientific Officer (Metabolic Laboratory), Post Doctoral Researcher, Junior Research Fellow, Field Data Collectors, Non PG Senior Resident, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Social Work, Postgraduates in social sciences (Social work/Sociology/Economics), 10th Standard (SSLC), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy OR Master Degree in Occupational Therapy, M.Sc in Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry, Ph.D in History/Psychology/Sociology, M.Phil in Psychology/Psychiatric social work or MA/MSW/M.Sc, MD Microbiology, B.Sc Degree in Medical Lab Technology, for a great career at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Field Liaison Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Field Liaison Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Field Liaison Officer: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Field Liaison Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Field Liaison Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th September, 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 13 Principal Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 87 Librarian Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Tradesman Trainees/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Attendant Operator Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for 13 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Junior Field/Lab Helper Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Deputy Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Project Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021