NIMHANS Invites Application for Engineer Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
invites applications for recruitment of Engineer
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
Hosur Road, Bangalore, 560029 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIMHANS Hiring For Engineer Vacancies - 54,700 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit: 40 year|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Posted on||16 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Masters in NMR/Biophysics/ Electrical or Electronic Engineering or Biomedical Engineering or Signal Processing or Instrumentation, Physics or Mathematics.
Experience: Experience with handling MRI Scanner (MRI phantoms and human subjects). Knowledge of setting up optimized MRI acquisition parameters (MRI phantoms and human subjects). Familiarity with examining different types of scans (structural, functional, and diffusion) for quality assessment of ongoing scans
Age Limit: Maximum age limit: 40 year
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates who are fulfilling the above criteria may send their application by email with details of age proof and name of two referees in their resume to email@example.com The applicants should invariably mention the Notification No. and date in subject line in email.
2. The applicants are requested to kindly ensure that they provide documentary support for all the essential criteria (i.e., essential educational qualification, age, as well as documents to support essential and desirable criteria). Applications with incomplete documentary support will not be considered.
3. Last date for receipt of applications together with the relevant documents is 30.09.2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Published on: 17 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is an Institute of National Importance governed by the act of Parliament titled NIMHANS Act, 2012. This institute is multidisciplinary institute for patient care, academic pursuit and cutting edge research in the field of mental health and neurosciences. The Central Government recognized its eminent academic position, growth and contributions, and declared it a ‘Deemed University’ in 1994. In 2012, NIMHANS was conferred the status of an ‘Institute of National Importance’
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is located in Bangalore. NIMHANS is a mental hospital which carries research in psychiatry, neuroscience and psychology. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences was established on 27th december 1974. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Junior Scientific Officer (Metabolic Laboratory), Post Doctoral Researcher, Junior Research Fellow, Field Data Collectors, Non PG Senior Resident, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Social Work, Postgraduates in social sciences (Social work/Sociology/Economics), 10th Standard (SSLC), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy OR Master Degree in Occupational Therapy, M.Sc in Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry, Ph.D in History/Psychology/Sociology, M.Phil in Psychology/Psychiatric social work or MA/MSW/M.Sc, MD Microbiology, B.Sc Degree in Medical Lab Technology, for a great career at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Engineer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Engineer: INR 54700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hosur Road, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021