NIMHANS Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Hosur Road, Bangalore, 560029 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit 30 years (up to 2 years relaxation for woman candidates)|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech or BE or MCA or equivalent.
(i) Experience working in research projects involving device development.
(ii) Experience working with EEG or ECG or equivalent biosignal time series.
(iii) Knowledge in the usage of MATLAB/Python software.
(iv) Experience of working with an IDE, Debugger and C or C++ Compiler environment in an Embedded Linux environment.
(v) Application development Experience in any network protocols - Socket in Ethernet, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth/BLE services.
(vi) Application development experience in Audio playback application using ALSA and Pulse Audio.
(vii) Experience in GUI development in GTK+ or Wx Widgets.
(viii) Experience in Version control using Git or SVN.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit 30 years (up to 2 years relaxation for woman candidates)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria, may apply by sending their curriculum vitae, age proof and copy of testimonials, to firstname.lastname@example.org The notification number and date, candidate’s contact details including postal address, mobile number and email address should be mentioned in the application, failing which the applications will not be considered.
2. The last date for receipt of filled-in applications together with the relevant documents is 15th October 2021. Late applications will not be entertained.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is an Institute of National Importance governed by the act of Parliament titled NIMHANS Act, 2012. This institute is multidisciplinary institute for patient care, academic pursuit and cutting edge research in the field of mental health and neurosciences. The Central Government recognized its eminent academic position, growth and contributions, and declared it a ‘Deemed University’ in 1994. In 2012, NIMHANS was conferred the status of an ‘Institute of National Importance’
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is located in Bangalore. NIMHANS is a mental hospital which carries research in psychiatry, neuroscience and psychology. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences was established on 27th december 1974. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Junior Scientific Officer (Metabolic Laboratory), Post Doctoral Researcher, Junior Research Fellow, Field Data Collectors, Non PG Senior Resident, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Social Work, Postgraduates in social sciences (Social work/Sociology/Economics), 10th Standard (SSLC), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy OR Master Degree in Occupational Therapy, M.Sc in Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry, Ph.D in History/Psychology/Sociology, M.Phil in Psychology/Psychiatric social work or MA/MSW/M.Sc, MD Microbiology, B.Sc Degree in Medical Lab Technology, for a great career at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hosur Road, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021