National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Hosur Road, Near Bangalore Milk Dairy, Bengluru, Karnataka - 5600029
Hosur Road , Bangalore, 560029 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NIMHANS Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit 40 Years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||02 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.A in Social Work / MSW. Desirable: Experience in working with school children in rural areas.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit 40 Years
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted. Interview will be conducted via video conference call and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria must email their applications, along with resume and age proof to email@example.com The candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date of birth, email ID, Contact No. and Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
2. The last date for receipt of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 02.10.2021. Applications received later will not be entertained.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is an Institute of National Importance governed by the act of Parliament titled NIMHANS Act, 2012. This institute is multidisciplinary institute for patient care, academic pursuit and cutting edge research in the field of mental health and neurosciences. The Central Government recognized its eminent academic position, growth and contributions, and declared it a ‘Deemed University’ in 1994. In 2012, NIMHANS was conferred the status of an ‘Institute of National Importance’
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is located in Bangalore. NIMHANS is a mental hospital which carries research in psychiatry, neuroscience and psychology. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences was established on 27th december 1974. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Junior Scientific Officer (Metabolic Laboratory), Post Doctoral Researcher, Junior Research Fellow, Field Data Collectors, Non PG Senior Resident, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Social Work, Postgraduates in social sciences (Social work/Sociology/Economics), 10th Standard (SSLC), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy OR Master Degree in Occupational Therapy, M.Sc in Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry, Ph.D in History/Psychology/Sociology, M.Phil in Psychology/Psychiatric social work or MA/MSW/M.Sc, MD Microbiology, B.Sc Degree in Medical Lab Technology, for a great career at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR 15000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hosur Road , Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd October, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021