National Institute of Nutrition Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow
, Hyderabad, 500007 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIN Announced Job Notification For Senior Research Fellow Vacancies - 35000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate,M.Sc,Professional Degree|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 years. "Age relaxation is admissible as per ICMR guidelines.|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
|Posted on||01 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, Professional Degree
Applications are invited from eligible candidates through email for the following post under the project entitled: "Effect of Ethyl gallate on apoptosis related protein and gene expression in DSS induced colitis on C57BL/6J Mice" on a temporary contract basis at this Institute.
1. Post Name: Project Senior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Professional Course. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC,| NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER,
4. Desirable: 1 Class M.Pharmacy with 2 years experience
5. Nature of duties: LC-MS/MS, Animal Handling
6. Consolidated emoluments: Rs.35,000/- plus 24% HRA p.m. fixed without any other allowances.
7. Tenure: One year (Extendable upon performance
Age Limit: 35 years. "Age relaxation is admissible as per ICMR guidelines.
1. After verification of the applications, the names of eligible candidates will be displayed on the official website www.nin.res.in for online interviews. As per the project requirement, based on the Selection Committee's decision the applications will be shortlisted and the link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online Interviews through Video call Video-Conferencing.
2. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/ Video-Conferencing. The applicants are advised to visit the website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
How to Apply:
1. Applications will be received from the individuals by email to email@example.com. The last date for receiving applications will be 15 days from the date of uploading the advertisement in ICMR-NIN and ICMR websites or as on 15.10.2021 Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
2. The candidates have to download the application form from www.nin.res.in and fill with his/her own handwriting and send the same to the above mail along with supporting documents of essential qualifications (scanned copies).
Published on: 02 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment
About National Institute of Nutrition
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) was founded by Sir Robert McCarrison in the year 1918 as 'Beri-Beri' Enquiry Unit in a single room laboratory at the Pasteur Institute, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu. In 1928, It emerged as full-fledged "Nutrition Research Laboratories" (NRL) with Dr McCarrison being appointed as its first Director. NIN was was shifted to Hyderabad in 1958.
National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health, Biotechnology and Translational research center. It is situated in Hyderabad. The institute conducts research in obesity, diabetes, food chemistry and public health. National Institute of Public Health was established in 1958 in Hyderabad. National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health carries out research and patent development in clinical nutrition, pharmacology, pathology, toxicology, food chemistry, endocrinology, molecular biology, regenerative medicine, community nutrition, ophthalmology, and sports nutrition. The institute also offers advanced education courses and Ph.D. program for nutrition and laboratory animal sciences. National Institute of Nutrition recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Associate, Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant, Research Assistant, Senior Research Fellowship, Scientist (Medical), Technician, Lab Technician, Filed Attendants, Senior Research Fellowships, Animal Attendant, Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant, Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Field Investigator, Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Genetics / Animal Genetics / Biochemistry, 10+2 + Diploma in Computer Application, 10th Class, Bachelor Degree in Bio-chemistry/Life Sciences with DMLT, M.Sc., in Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /Biotechnology, MBBS + MD or DNB in SPM/General Medicine/ Paediatrics/MPH/DCH/ DPH, 10+2 + Diploma in Data Entry Operation, 10+2 with science subjects + B.Sc. (BZC) / BSW (in Anthropology/Sociology), 10+2 / with science subjects / intermediate (BPC) + Certificate in Lab technology, B.Sc. in Food & Nutrition, graduate degree + diploma in shorthand with 120 w.p.m and 40 w.p.m. in Typing, Bachelor Degree in Home Science / Nutrition, B. Tech (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Computer Science/IT), for a great career at National Institute of Nutrition.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow: INR 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Nutrition
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in JamaiOsmania PO , Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021