National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for 8 Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: NIO/HRM/21-22/20
National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate-I
Number of Vacancy: 8 Post Posts
|Project Associate I Jobs in Goa at NIO Goa - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||8 Posts|
|Job Locations||North Goa|
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit (Years): 35 years|
|Salary||25000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||14 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc Geology. Desirable: Knowledge of magnetism and magnetic minerals. Knowledge in measurement of paleomagnetic parameters on the sediment samples is preferred.The candidate is required to work and assist the scientists in carrying out rock/ environ/ paleo magnetic measurement on marine sediment core samples. The candidate may be required to participate in ship cruises for geological/ geophysical investigations.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit (Years): 35 years
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates should email the scanned copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 17th August 2021. Applications received after the last date and without the below mandatory documents will be rejected.
2. All the documents including application form to be made SINGLE PDF File in the following order and to be sent to the mentioned email address. The complete fille should be saved with the candidate name and to be sent. Individual PDF files will not be considered.
3. Candidates will also need to fill the Google Form using the below link without fail in addition to the above procedure. https://forms.gle/6QtcEd7zcHTeJsij6
4. Applications received after the due date (17th August 2021) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed through e-mail/website.
5. Proposed Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates :
MLP2015/2116-21: 24th August 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
MLP2015/2117-21: 25th August 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
MLP2015/2118-21: 27th August 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
MLP2017/2123-21: 27th August 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
MLP2017/2125-21: 26th August 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
MLP2017/2128-21: 27th August 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
HCP0039/2129-21: 31st August 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
1. If number of applications are more, then selection committee will fix a criteria to shortlist the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
2. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority
3. The above date for interview are proposed date may be subjected to change and (if any) will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
Published on: 16th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute Of Oceanography Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant - ( 15 Posts) Posts||13th September 2021||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Project Associate-I - ( 5 Posts) Posts||29 August 2021||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Project Associate-I - ( 9 Posts) Posts||22 August 2021||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Project Associate-I - ( 8 Post Posts) Posts||17th August 2021||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Project Assistant - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts||17th August 2021||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Project Associate-II - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts||17th August 2021||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Project Associate-I - ( 02 Posts) Posts||4th July 2021||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Laboratory Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th April 2021||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Project Associate - ( 4 Posts) Posts||14th April 2021||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Project Associate-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th April 2021||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Project Associate-I - ( 3 Posts) Posts||28th February 2021||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Project Associate‐II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th December 2020||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Project Associate-I - ( 3 Posts) Posts||20th September 2020||Lawsons Bay Colony, Visakhapatnam|
|Project Associate-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th August 2020||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Technical Assistant - ( 24 Posts (UR-12, EWS-02, OBC-07, SC-02, ST-01)) Posts||17th July 2020||Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th June 2020||NIO Dona Paula, North Goa|
|Principal Project Associate - ( 5 Posts) Posts||13th March 2020||Lawsons Bay Colony, Visakhapatnam|
|Project Associate - ( 2 Posts) Posts||11th March 2020||NIO Dona Paula, Goa|
|Scientist - ( 19 Posts) Posts||31st January 2020||Dona Paula, Goa|
|Project Assistant-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st January 2020||CSIR-NIO Dona Paula, Goa|
|Project Assistant-II - ( 2 Posts) Posts||5th December 2019||NIO Dona Paula, Goa|
|Project Assistant-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th November 2019||Lawsons Bay Colony, Visakhapatnam|
|Project Assistant-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th July 2019||NIO, Panaji|
|Project Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||20th June 2019||National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) , Kochi|
|Scientist - ( 18 Posts) Posts||14th May 2018||Goa, Goa Last Date: 14th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 18 Posts Educational Qualification: Ph.D in Aquatic Sciences or Marine Geophysics or Geophysics or Geology or Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences or PhD in Oceanography or Ocean Sciences or Science with specialization in any one of the following topics. Marine Physics|
|Scientist - ( 2 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About National Institute Of Oceanography Recruitment
About National Institute Of Oceanography
The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) with its headquarters at Dona Paula, Goa, and regional centres at Kochi, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam, is one of the 37 constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
CSIR-NIO was established on 1 January 1966 following the International Indian Ocean Expedition (IIOE) in the 1960s. The institute has since grown into a multi-disciplinary oceanographic research institute of international repute. The principal focus of research has been on observing and understanding special oceanographic characteristics of the Indian Ocean. The results have been reported in more than 5000 research articles so far.
National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) was established on 1st January 1966. NIO has its headquarters at Goa. NIO was established to address the fundamental oceanographic problems linked to monsoonal cycles experienced by the northern Indian Ocean; chemical characteristics of the water column; abundance and distribution of food resources and to understand the geology of the Indian Ocean through sea bed mapping and sampling. National Institute of Oceanography recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Laboratory Assistant cum Technician, Electrician, Horticulture, Guest House Management, EPABX Maintenance, Civil Works, Computer Operator, Electronics, Project Assistant, Scientist, Senior Technical Officer, Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + National / State trade certificate, SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + ITI certificate in Electrician, SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + certificate in Hotel Management or Catering, SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + ITI certificate in Information Technology /Electronic System Maintenance / Electronics / Electronic Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic, SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + certificate in civil construction, SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + certificate in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) or Information Technology, B.Sc Physics / Electronics / Computers, ME/M.Tech/Ph.D (Science / Engineering) on a topic related to any branch of Oceanography (Marine Physics, Marine Geology & Geophysics, Marine Chemistry, Marine Biology, Marine Instrumentation, Environmental Sciences and Ocean Engineering), BE/B.Tech in Electronics engineering / Computer Science engineering, 10+2 with Science subjects + Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 10+2 with Science Subjects + Diploma in Electronics or Electronics & Communication / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering, M.Sc. Electronics / Oceanography, M.Sc Meteorology, B.Sc Botany / Microbiology / Biotechnology, MSc in Chemistry / Marine Sciences / Oceanography, 10+2 with Science Subjects + Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), B.Sc degree in any branch of Science with B.Lib. Science, B.Sc Chemistry, for a great career at National Institute of Oceanography.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Project Associate-I: 8 Post Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate-I?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate-I: INR 25000,
When can I can apply for Project Associate-I job at National Institute Of Oceanography
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dona Paula, North Goa
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate-I, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th August, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021