National Institute Of Oceanography Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate II
Project Associate II
Dona Paula , North Goa,403004 Goa
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIO Goa Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate II|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||North Goa|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Posted on||08 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography, a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following project staff, purely on a temporary contractual basis to carry out research work on the R&D project and to be engaged in NIO Head Quarters, Goa.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NIO/HRM/21-22/42
1. Position: Project Associate-II
2. No. of. Posts: 01
3. Essential Qualification: M.Sc Microbiology with minimum Two years research work experience in the relevant field
4. Desirable Qualification & Job Requirement Practical experience in designing and performing different types of environmental tests for drilling fluids and other effluents and isolation and identification of microorganisms using morphological and molecular techniques.To assist scientists in execution of different types of environmental tests, imparting hands-on skill training programme in bacteriological analysis of water quality.
5. Monthly Emoluments: Rs.28000/ - Plus HRA as per rules
6. Project Title and Vacancy Details: Water Column (Acute & chronic) & sediment Ecotoxicity and Biodegradability tests of drilling fluid base oil Vacancy Code TSP3414/2169-21 Tenure: 6 Months
Age Limit: 35 years
1. If number of applications are more, then selection committee will fix a criteria to shortlist the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority.
2. Applications received after the due date (17 October 2021) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed through e-mail/website.
3. Proposed Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates :
a) GAP3421/2168-21: 26 October 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
b) TSP3414/2169-21: 25 October 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
c) GAP3338/2170-21: 02 November 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
d) GAP3338/2171-21 : 02 November 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
e) MLP2018/2172-21: 28 October 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
f) MLP2018/2173-21: 28 October 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
g) GAP3337/2174-21: 29 October 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates should email the scanned copies of the following documents to email@example.com latest by 17th October 2021. Applications received after the last date and without the below mandatory documents will be rejected.
2. All the documents including application form to be made SINGLE PDF File in the following order and to be sent to the mentioned email address. The complete fille should be saved with the candidate name and to be sent. Individual PDF files will not be considered.
Published on: 08 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute Of Oceanography Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute Of Oceanography Recruitment
About National Institute Of Oceanography
The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) with its headquarters at Dona Paula, Goa, and regional centres at Kochi, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam, is one of the 37 constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
CSIR-NIO was established on 1 January 1966 following the International Indian Ocean Expedition (IIOE) in the 1960s. The institute has since grown into a multi-disciplinary oceanographic research institute of international repute. The principal focus of research has been on observing and understanding special oceanographic characteristics of the Indian Ocean. The results have been reported in more than 5000 research articles so far.
National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) was established on 1st January 1966. NIO has its headquarters at Goa. NIO was established to address the fundamental oceanographic problems linked to monsoonal cycles experienced by the northern Indian Ocean; chemical characteristics of the water column; abundance and distribution of food resources and to understand the geology of the Indian Ocean through sea bed mapping and sampling. National Institute of Oceanography recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Laboratory Assistant cum Technician, Electrician, Horticulture, Guest House Management, EPABX Maintenance, Civil Works, Computer Operator, Electronics, Project Assistant, Scientist, Senior Technical Officer, Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + National / State trade certificate, SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + ITI certificate in Electrician, SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + certificate in Hotel Management or Catering, SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + ITI certificate in Information Technology /Electronic System Maintenance / Electronics / Electronic Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic, SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + certificate in civil construction, SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects + certificate in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) or Information Technology, B.Sc Physics / Electronics / Computers, ME/M.Tech/Ph.D (Science / Engineering) on a topic related to any branch of Oceanography (Marine Physics, Marine Geology & Geophysics, Marine Chemistry, Marine Biology, Marine Instrumentation, Environmental Sciences and Ocean Engineering), BE/B.Tech in Electronics engineering / Computer Science engineering, 10+2 with Science subjects + Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 10+2 with Science Subjects + Diploma in Electronics or Electronics & Communication / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering, M.Sc. Electronics / Oceanography, M.Sc Meteorology, B.Sc Botany / Microbiology / Biotechnology, MSc in Chemistry / Marine Sciences / Oceanography, 10+2 with Science Subjects + Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), B.Sc degree in any branch of Science with B.Lib. Science, B.Sc Chemistry, for a great career at National Institute of Oceanography.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate II: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate II: INR 28000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute Of Oceanography
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in CSIR Dona Paula , North Goa
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021