National Institute of Immunology (NII) does advanced research to understand body's defense mechanisms for developing modalities of immune system manipulation that can intervene with disease processes. National Institute of Immunology does translational research in the area of vaccines and drug development. The research is focused on designing novel immunogens, anticancer agents and therapeutic inhibitors against pathogens of public health significance. The institute also provides teaching and training in advanced biological sciences. National Institute of Immunology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Staff Scientist, Research Associate, Documentation Officer, Senior Manager, Hindi Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Translator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. in Life Sciences, Ph.D in any area of Biological sciences, MA / M.Com / M.Sc plus B.Lib Science, Ph.D. in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Bio-Physics / Immunology / Pharmacology, Master's degree or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level OR Master's degree or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject, M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Genetics, Ph. D in in any area of Genomic/Molecular Biology/Life sciences, for a great career at National Institute of Immunology.
National Institute of Immunology (NII) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Immunology (NII)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant (Scientific)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Ph.D degree in Life Sciences and minimum post qualification experience of 25 years in the required field. Applicants should have superannuated from the post of Scientist in Level-14 or above.
Please check with the concern authority or website
Age Limit: 64 Years
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates may apply along with attested copies of certificates of academic, professional/technical qualifications, present position and past experience, Caste/PH certificate, if applicable, a recent photograph, and a Demand draft of Rs 100/- (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) drawn on any bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favor of the Director, National Institute of Immunology.
2. Eligible candidates are required to submit the complete application in the prescribed format along with required documents to the Senior Manager, NII at the above address by 07.06.2021 (1700 Hours).
3. Format of application:
(1) Sl. No. of the post for which application is being made
(2) Full Name of the candidate (in Block Letters)
(3) Parent’s/Husband’s Name
(5) Date of Birth & Age
(6) Caste (SC/ST/OBC);
(7) Whether PH, (Yes/No)
(8) Permanent & Correspondence Address
(9) E-mail, Fax, and Telephone No.
(10) Details of Academic & Professional Qualifications
(11) Details of past experience & present employment
(12) Present pay/emoluments
(13) Names and complete addresses along with E-mail, Fax and Phone No. of three independent responsible persons (not relatives/friends) as referees who can comment on the candidate’s suitability and temperament
(14) Signature with date.
Published on: 28th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Immunology Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Consultant (Scientific) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th June 2021||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th April 2021||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th February 2020||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 01 Posts) Posts||28th December 2020||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th October 2020||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Staff Scientist-III - ( 2 Posts) Posts||17th November 2020||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Staff Scientist-IV - ( 5 Posts (2-OBC, 1-SC, 1-ST, 1-EWS)) Posts|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th June 2020||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Emeritus Scientist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th May 2020||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Public Relations Officer (PRO) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th February 2020||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Technical Officer - ( 5 Posts) Posts||17th February 2020||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Technician - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Tradesman - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th February 2020|
|Management Assistant - ( 7 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th February 2020|
|Skilled Work Assistant - ( 5 Posts) Posts|
|Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th December 2019||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Project Assistant (PA) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th November 2019||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th October 2019||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Staff Scientist - ( 7 Posts) Posts||31st December 2019||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Research Scientist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd August 2019||NII, New Delhi|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd May 2019||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th May 2019||Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th February 2019||NII, New Delhi|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||20th February 2019||NII, New Delhi|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th April 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 8th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline. Experience: Minimum of five years’ experience in liaisoning with government agencies|
About National Institute of Immunology Recruitment
About National Institute of Immunology
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant (Scientific): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant (Scientific)?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant (Scientific): INR Please check with the concern authority or website,
When can I can apply for Consultant (Scientific) job at National Institute of Immunology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant (Scientific), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021