National Institute of Immunology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Immunology (NII)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, 110067 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NII Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Posted on||02 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Applications are invited for the two positions of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project, as per the details given below:
1. Post details and No. of Posts: Junior Research Fellow (Project) (Two Positions only)
2. Name of the project & Duration of the Project: Project entitled “Cancer Research Program (CRP)” funded by DBT Tenable till :28.05.2022
3. Educational Qualifications: M.Sc./M.Tech degree in any area of Life Sciences with good academic record. M.Sc. candidates should have qualified any National Level Eligibility Test such as (NET/GATE etc) for applying the above positions.
4. Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments of Rs. 31,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019). Job description &
5. Desired Knowledge: The candidate should have knowledge about molecular biology techniques, cancer cell line handling, real time PCR analysis, plasmid DNA isolation and animal handling.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates may apply directly, Strictly In The Prescribed Format Given Below, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
2. Last Date Of Receipt Of Applications: 15.10.2021
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Immunology Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Immunology Recruitment
About National Institute of Immunology
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention. The institute’s research thrust areas under immunology and related disciplines cluster in four main themes, namely, infection and immunity, molecular design, gene regulation and reproduction and development, where cutting edge research in modern biology is being carried out.
National Institute of Immunology (NII) does advanced research to understand body's defense mechanisms for developing modalities of immune system manipulation that can intervene with disease processes. National Institute of Immunology does translational research in the area of vaccines and drug development. The research is focused on designing novel immunogens, anticancer agents and therapeutic inhibitors against pathogens of public health significance. The institute also provides teaching and training in advanced biological sciences. National Institute of Immunology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Staff Scientist, Research Associate, Documentation Officer, Senior Manager, Hindi Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Translator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. in Life Sciences, Ph.D in any area of Biological sciences, MA / M.Com / M.Sc plus B.Lib Science, Ph.D. in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Bio-Physics / Immunology / Pharmacology, Master's degree or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level OR Master's degree or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject, M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Genetics, Ph. D in in any area of Genomic/Molecular Biology/Life sciences, for a great career at National Institute of Immunology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Immunology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021