National Institute of Immunology Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Immunology (NII)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Project Assistant
Junior Project Assistant
National Institute of Immunology
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg , New Delhi, 110067 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|NII Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||14 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Name of the Position: Junior Project Assistant (Four positions only)
2. Duration: 6 Months (Six Months)
3. Name of the Project: “Establishment of Data and Impact Analysis Unit for projects in the area of Theoretical and Computational Biology" funded by DBT
4. Educational Qualifications:
i) Graduate Degree from any recognized University OR Diploma (three years).
ii) Knowledge of Office Procedures, noting, drafting etc. and dealing with correspondence
5. Should have one year experience in one or more of the following:
a) Knowledge of computers.
b) Work connected with meetings, conference, Co-ordination.
c) Maintenance of accounts, priced stores ledgers, processing of bills
d) Stores & Purchase Procedure.
e) Admissions & conduct of examinations
f) Est. & Admin. Matters
6. Desirable: Relevant work experience in scientific project management the area of Bioinformatics/Information Technology/Biotechnology is highly desirable and will be major criteria
7. Job Description:
The candidate will assist in collection/compilation of data relating to objectives, deliverables, sanction/release/utilization of funds, progress reports and resulting publications/patents/ softwares/ databases for projects funded by DBT in the area of Theoretical and Computational Biology. The candidate will coordinate with IT team for development of dashboards and portals.
8. Emoluments: Rs. 21,700/- per month consolidated plus 24% HRA (As per funding agency norms)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Only Registered Candidates Will Be Interviewed
How to Apply:
1. Email ID of Project Investigator: email@example.com
2. The candidates must apply to the above-mentioned email address by 20th October, 2021 for scheduling ONLINE interviews)
Published on: 14 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Immunology Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Immunology Recruitment
About National Institute of Immunology
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention. The institute’s research thrust areas under immunology and related disciplines cluster in four main themes, namely, infection and immunity, molecular design, gene regulation and reproduction and development, where cutting edge research in modern biology is being carried out.
National Institute of Immunology (NII) does advanced research to understand body's defense mechanisms for developing modalities of immune system manipulation that can intervene with disease processes. National Institute of Immunology does translational research in the area of vaccines and drug development. The research is focused on designing novel immunogens, anticancer agents and therapeutic inhibitors against pathogens of public health significance. The institute also provides teaching and training in advanced biological sciences. National Institute of Immunology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Staff Scientist, Research Associate, Documentation Officer, Senior Manager, Hindi Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Translator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. in Life Sciences, Ph.D in any area of Biological sciences, MA / M.Com / M.Sc plus B.Lib Science, Ph.D. in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Bio-Physics / Immunology / Pharmacology, Master's degree or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level OR Master's degree or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject, M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Genetics, Ph. D in in any area of Genomic/Molecular Biology/Life sciences, for a great career at National Institute of Immunology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Junior Project Assistant: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Project Assistant: INR 21700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Immunology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Institute of Immunology Aruna Asaf Ali Marg , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021