NIOH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: NIOH/CATALOGUING PROJ./2021-22/
National Institute Of Occupational Health (NIOH)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post Posts
|NIOH Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit is 28 Years on the date of interview.|
|Posted on||14 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in (Microbial Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Pharmaceutical analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Molecular Biology or similar allied Life Sciences branches) OR Post Graduate Degree in professional course (Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bioengineering, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology) selected through a process described through any one of the following: A). Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests — CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. B). The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IIsc, IISER, etc.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 28 Years on the date of interview.
How to Apply:
1. Applicants are requested to send all relevant details/documents along with application forms to the PI of the project via Email to email@example.com . The subject line of Email should contain “Application for JRF-AMR Project-2021 at ICMRNIOH”.
2. The last date of application is 20/08/2021.
3. The eligible candidates willing to apply for the posts may download the application from the ICMR-NIOH website (www.nioh.org).
4. The application duly signed by the applicant along with self-attested copies of the certificates. (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent Passport size photograph, e) Reserved Category certificate, should be sent to ICMR-NIOH, Ahmedabad before 11:59 PM of 20/08/2021 to the above stated e-mail. Unsigned/ incomplete applications or applications without supportive evidence shall be rejected Late receipt of applications beyond the deadline will not be considered.
5. Advertisment No. ICMR-NIOH/CATALOGUING PROJ./2021-22/
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for interview through personal discussion / video call after verification of documents
2. Date and time of the interview will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates separately.
Published on: 16th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts||20th August 2021||Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Technician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd April 2021||Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th October 2020||Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Lab Technician-III - ( 2 Posts) Posts||11th October 2020|
|Staff Nurse/ Health Visitor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th July 2020||Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Technical Assistant (Field Investigators) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th July 2020|
|IT Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th January 2020||Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th January 2020|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th December 2019||Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Data Entry Operator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th December 2019|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th September 2019||Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||17th September 2019||Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||17th September 2019||Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Data Entry Operator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th September 2019||Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Scientist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th March 2019||Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Project Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||6th March 2019|
|Data Entry Operator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th March 2019|
|Project Technical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th March 2019|
|Scientist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th October 2018||Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad|
|Office Assistant - ( 4 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Stenographer - ( 4 Posts) Posts||6th October 2018|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Project Technical Officer (Psychologist) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th June 2018||Block DP1, Sector V|
|Programme Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th June 2018||Meghaninagar , Ahmedabad|
|Project Technician - ( 2 Posts) Posts||7th April 2018||Ahmedabad, Gujarat Last Date: 7th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Educational Qualification: High School Or Equivalent. Certificate of One Year training in the relevant area Or ITI OR NTC OR NCVT. Pay Scale: INR 16188/- Per Month Age Limit: 28 years. How to Apply: Walk-In-Interview on 7th April 2018 at 9:30 AM Venue: National Institute Of Occupational Health (NIOH)|
|IT Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th January 2018|
About National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment
About National Institute of Occupational Health
The NIOH is the premier institute, under the aegis of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
The need for research in Occupational Health in the country was first appreciated by Indian Research Fund Association (IRFA), the forerunner of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). IRFA set up an Industrial Health Advisory Committee (IHAC) under the chairmanship of Col. Bozman in 1945. As per the recommendations of this Committee, in 1947, an Industrial Health Research Unit was created at the All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Calcutta. In 1956, the IHAC recommended to the Government of India that priority should be given for the establishment of an Institute of Occupational Health Research during the Second Five Year Plan.
National Institute of Occupational Health is a government body organised by the Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Social Inclusion. It deals with a range of occupational health areas, with staff with competence in medicine, physiology, chemistry, biology, psychology, and other disciplines. National Institute of Occupational Health deals with all aspects of Norwegian working life, and works in both environmental and health fields. The institute has an occupational health clinic which treats patients with work related illnesses. National Institute of Occupational Health recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Section Officer, Technical Assistant, Accounts Officer, Multi Tasking Staff (Technical), IT Assistant, Information Officer, Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Technician, Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician, Laboratory Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry / Forensic Science / Environmental Science, Graduate degree, B.Sc. in Biology + Well conversant with computer applications such as data entry, MS Office, computation and analysis of data, report preparation, M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry OR M.Sc. Degree in Forensic Science, B.Com Degree, High School/Matric, M.Sc. degree in Chemistry / Forensic Chemistry / Environmental Science, M.Sc. Degree in Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Agricultural Chemistry, B.Sc.(C.Sc./IT/Maths) /BCA + good knowledge of computer technology, Graduate in Science or Equivalent; Good Knowledge of Computers; M.Sc. in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Human Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry; Masters in Zoology / Biochemistry / Molecular biology / Biotechnology, 10+2 with Science subjects + one year Diploma Certificate in Medical Lab. Technology, M.Sc. in Environmental Science / Genetics / Chemistry / toxicology, Graduate with Diploma course in Computer Application / BCA + Knowledge of Tally is essential, DMLT / B.Sc Biochem / BMLT, M.Sc/B.Sc in Biochemistry Or DMLT, M.Sc. degree in Chemistry; M.Sc. in Life Sciences,Biotechnology, Human Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, for a great career at National Institute of Occupational Health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Post Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at National Institute of Occupational Health
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th August, 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 33 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 14 Professor Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- MNNIT Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- UBKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- UoH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate/ Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- KMC Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021