National Institute of Occupational Health Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
CMR- Regional Occupational Health Centre (Southern), NIOH, ICMR complex, Poojanahlli Road, Kannamanagala Post, Devanahalli Tk, Bangalore–562110.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIOH Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc
One project assistant post is to be filled purely on contractual basis from willing eligible candidates in the ICMR grant in aid research project entitled Assessment of inhalation exposure and body burden of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and heavy metals (HMs) and its health risk among urban population" funded by ICMR, New Delhi.
1. Name of the post : Project Assistant
2. Number of post : One
3. Category : OBC
4. Consolidated Salary : 31,000 per month for first year, and 10% increment for every year and up to three years.
5. Essential qualification B.Sc., degree in Environmental Science or Chemistry from a recognised university with three years’ work experience from recognized institution or M.Sc., degree in Environmental Science or Chemistry.
6. Nature of duties: Field and laboratory works including Ambient air sampling at various locations in urban city and collection of blood and/or urine samples for chemical analysis, data entry, reporting etc.,
7. Duration: Initially for 1 one year and likely to be extended for till the tenure of the project
8. Place of posting: ICMR- Regional Occupational Health Centre(Southern), NIOH, Bangalore
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years
1. Date of Written Test & Interview will be announced shortly.
2. Walk-in interview and/or a written test, if the number of eligible candidates are more than 30
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may submit their detailed bio data (hard and soft copy) within 25 th October 2021 to ICMR- Regional Occupational Health Centre (Southern), NIOH, ICMR complex, Poojanahlli Road, Kannamanagala Post, Devanahalli Tk, Bangalore–562110.
2. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for Interview.
4. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
5. The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
6. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process
7. Last date for receiving application: 25th October 2021
8. Venue: ICMR- Regional Occupational Health Centre(Southern), NIOH, Bangalore
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment
About National Institute of Occupational Health
The NIOH is the premier institute, under the aegis of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
The need for research in Occupational Health in the country was first appreciated by Indian Research Fund Association (IRFA), the forerunner of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). IRFA set up an Industrial Health Advisory Committee (IHAC) under the chairmanship of Col. Bozman in 1945. As per the recommendations of this Committee, in 1947, an Industrial Health Research Unit was created at the All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Calcutta. In 1956, the IHAC recommended to the Government of India that priority should be given for the establishment of an Institute of Occupational Health Research during the Second Five Year Plan.
National Institute of Occupational Health is a government body organised by the Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Social Inclusion. It deals with a range of occupational health areas, with staff with competence in medicine, physiology, chemistry, biology, psychology, and other disciplines. National Institute of Occupational Health deals with all aspects of Norwegian working life, and works in both environmental and health fields. The institute has an occupational health clinic which treats patients with work related illnesses. National Institute of Occupational Health recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Section Officer, Technical Assistant, Accounts Officer, Multi Tasking Staff (Technical), IT Assistant, Information Officer, Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Technician, Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician, Laboratory Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry / Forensic Science / Environmental Science, Graduate degree, B.Sc. in Biology + Well conversant with computer applications such as data entry, MS Office, computation and analysis of data, report preparation, M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry OR M.Sc. Degree in Forensic Science, B.Com Degree, High School/Matric, M.Sc. degree in Chemistry / Forensic Chemistry / Environmental Science, M.Sc. Degree in Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Agricultural Chemistry, B.Sc.(C.Sc./IT/Maths) /BCA + good knowledge of computer technology, Graduate in Science or Equivalent; Good Knowledge of Computers; M.Sc. in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Human Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry; Masters in Zoology / Biochemistry / Molecular biology / Biotechnology, 10+2 with Science subjects + one year Diploma Certificate in Medical Lab. Technology, M.Sc. in Environmental Science / Genetics / Chemistry / toxicology, Graduate with Diploma course in Computer Application / BCA + Knowledge of Tally is essential, DMLT / B.Sc Biochem / BMLT, M.Sc/B.Sc in Biochemistry Or DMLT, M.Sc. degree in Chemistry; M.Sc. in Life Sciences,Biotechnology, Human Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, for a great career at National Institute of Occupational Health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Occupational Health
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bangalore, Karnataka Last Date: 25 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts NIOH Vacancy 2021 NIOH Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Project Assistant Education Requirement B.Sc
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I /Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- King Georges Medical University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Vice President/ Manager Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Manager / Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Dairy Development Board Invites Application for Officer on Special Duty Java Developer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021