Indian Registry of Pathology (IRP) was established in the year 1965 under Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in New Delhi, India as a Centre for collection and distribution of teaching material in pathology. IRP was renamed in 1980 as the Institute of Pathology (IOP) in view of its expanded scope and activities. As per the need of the post-independence era when a large number of new medical colleges were coming up,Indian Registry of Pathology took up the initiative with the original aims and objectives of collection, classification, duplication and distribution of a representative spectrum of histopathological teaching material to several medical colleges, institutions, individual pathologists and clinicians. Indian Registry of Pathology also played a significant role in standardizing and propagating the technology of preservation and restoration of the natural colour to the gross specimens. Also, original contributions of national importance have been made on many disease. Special mention must be made of the contributions in the understanding of Indian Childhood Cirrhosis (ICC) and Non-Cirrhotic Portal Fibrosis (NCPF), neuropathology, osteopathology and pediatric pathology. National Institute of Pathology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Resident, Scientist, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Interested candidates can pursue courses in MD/DNB in Pathology; M.Sc. in bioinformatics, computational biology, biostatistics or allied biological science OR M.Sc. + Ph.D. in bioinformatics/ computational biology/ biostatistics/ allied biological science, M.Sc. Degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences, M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences, for a great career at National Institute of Pathology.
National Institute Of Pathology (NIP) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
National Institute Of Pathology (NIP)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Master's degree in Life Sciences with 60% marks or above and NETI GATE qualification.
31000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 28 years, relaxable for SC/ST/OBC persons as per Govt of India rules.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply along with updated CV (as per format below, Annexure I)), copy of the relevant certificates (X onwards), 10th class certificate as proof of age, and caste certificate to avail age relaxation as applicable, through E-mail to Gautam firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The application along with all the documents should be sent to the email id in a single PDF before or on 18.06.2021 (Friday) by 5:00 PM. Candidates applying after the due date and time will not be entertained.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The period of appointment will be initially for a period of one year and is likely to be extended further on yearly basis up to a maximum period of three years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate.
2. Those candidates who are working in Govt organizations/Public undertaking autonomous bodies should provide a No Objection Certificate from his/her employer. It may be noted that there is no provision for a Hostel facility at the National Institute of Pathology, New Delhi.
3. Merely fulfilling the essential criteria does not qualify for the selection. The applications received will be screened and the shortlisted candidates will be intimidated through e-mail provided and the interview will be held through video conferencing e.g. zoom meeting. The information regarding the interview will be shared with the shortlisted candidates on the e-mail id provided by the candidate.
Published on: 31st May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Pathology Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Pathology Recruitment
About National Institute of Pathology
The National Institute of pathology (NIP) was established in year 1965 under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in New Delhi.
The National Institute of pathology (NIP) has original aim of Collection, Classification, Duplication and Distribution of representative spectrum of histopathological teaching material to several medical colleges.
The vision of National Institute of pathology (NIP) is to conduct basic and applied research on health problems of national importance and develop new diagnostic tools, vaccines and management strategies for pathologist, biomedical specialized and technology and provide facilities for training academic leading to Phd / DNB, and other basic applied related subjects.
The National Institute of pathology (NIP) offers recruitment for the posts of, Scientist (Tumor Biology) / Senior Scientist (Microbiology) / Principal Scientist (Biostatistics and Epidemiology) / Technical Officer / Technical Assistant (Laboratory) / Section Officer / Accounts Officer / Librarian / Receptionist / Computer operator / Laboratory Attendant / Head Clerk / Peon / Assistant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at National Institute of Pathology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Safdarjung Hospital Campus, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021