National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NITT) was established in the year 1964. It is located in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. NITT is a engineering and technology university. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli offers undergraduate and graduate programs in engineering, science, architecture and management. NITT offers B.Tech. degrees in 9 engineering disciplines as well as the B.Arch. degree. The institute offers graduate programs in 23 disciplines, including 21 programs in science and engineering, leading to a M.Sc. or M.Tech. degree respectively, as well as a program in computer applications (MCA) and management (MBA). Doctoral programs are offered in all disciplines. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant, Deputy Registrar, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), MIS Officer, Data Entry Operator, Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Doctors, Faculty, TEM (Transmission Electron Microscope) Trainee Staff, Research Associate, Research Assistant, Technical Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Accountant, Steward, Electrician/ Plumber/ Carpenter, Supervisor, ITI Apprentices Trainee, Ad-Hoc Faculty, Staff Nurse. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters' degree in any discipline, M.Sc in Physics, Diploma or Degree + computer skills, BE/B.Tech (CSE/ECE/EEE), Bachelor's degree + Good typing speed 40 w.p.m + Good proficiency in MS Office, Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering + Basic knowledge in computers, MBBS with PG Degree, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. (Chemistry); Post Graduate Degree in Physics, Chemistry or Biology; Diploma (ECE/EEE/Instrumentation/Mechanical), Degree B.Com + Must possess Tally Certificate + Office automation (MS word, Excel etc.), ITI (Computer Science / Technology), Graduate Degree, 10th Class, ITI holders (Electrician Trade), degree in BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR B.Arch + ME / M.Tech in Construction Engineering/ Technology / Management, B.Sc (Nursing) or Diploma Nursing, Ph.D in concerned subject, ME/M.Tech (Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering), for a great career at National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: NITT/R/RC/2021/TLA/01
National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli)
invites applications for recruitment of Legal Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate with five years of experience in a legal firm / qualified legal practitioner/advocate / Government Departments/ Court / PSU as Legal Assistant / other related positions. Desirable: Graduate in Law with five years of experience.
30000-40000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Duly filled in prescribed application form along with the supporting documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15.02.2021.
Published on: 9th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Legal Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Legal Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Legal Assistant: INR30000,
When can I can apply for Legal Assistant job at National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT, Tiruchirappalli
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Legal Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th February, 2021
- ISPRL Invites Application for Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Kolkata (IGM Kolkata) Invites Application for 7 Supervisor, Engraver Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Library and Information Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (RMS Ajmer) Invites Application for 12 Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (DLJ) Invites Application for 7 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PPQS Invites Application for 10 Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Invites Application for 81 Scientist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISTM Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Council (NEC) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Special Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021