NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate (RA)
Research Associate (RA)
NIT, Tiruchirappalli, 620015 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.Tech (Chemical Engg, Biotechnology and allied specialisations with M.Tech in any specialization of Nanotechnology) & B.Sc/M.Sc-Chemistry/Applied chemistry). Doctoral candidates in the relevant discipline without GATE/NET are also preferred. Prior experience in sensor development using nanomaterials will be preferred.
35960/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
1. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should send duly filled in application form to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6 th October 2021 (Word as well as PDF format).
2. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
3. The attested copies of all the relevant documents pertaining to the application shall be scanned and shared with email@example.com.
1. Experience includes research, industrial field and others.
2. Mere full filling the above criteria will not be sufficient. The higher criteria for the selection of the candidates may be imposed based on the number of applications.
3. The selection committee decision is final. NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment If any applicant is found to canvass in any manner, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected.
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NITT) was established in the year 1964. It is located in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. NITT is a engineering and technology university. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli offers undergraduate and graduate programs in engineering, science, architecture and management. NITT offers B.Tech. degrees in 9 engineering disciplines as well as the B.Arch. degree. The institute offers graduate programs in 23 disciplines, including 21 programs in science and engineering, leading to a M.Sc. or M.Tech. degree respectively, as well as a program in computer applications (MCA) and management (MBA). Doctoral programs are offered in all disciplines. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant, Deputy Registrar, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), MIS Officer, Data Entry Operator, Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Doctors, Faculty, TEM (Transmission Electron Microscope) Trainee Staff, Research Associate, Research Assistant, Technical Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Accountant, Steward, Electrician/ Plumber/ Carpenter, Supervisor, ITI Apprentices Trainee, Ad-Hoc Faculty, Staff Nurse. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters' degree in any discipline, M.Sc in Physics, Diploma or Degree + computer skills, BE/B.Tech (CSE/ECE/EEE), Bachelor's degree + Good typing speed 40 w.p.m + Good proficiency in MS Office, Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering + Basic knowledge in computers, MBBS with PG Degree, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. (Chemistry); Post Graduate Degree in Physics, Chemistry or Biology; Diploma (ECE/EEE/Instrumentation/Mechanical), Degree B.Com + Must possess Tally Certificate + Office automation (MS word, Excel etc.), ITI (Computer Science / Technology), Graduate Degree, 10th Class, ITI holders (Electrician Trade), degree in BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR B.Arch + ME / M.Tech in Construction Engineering/ Technology / Management, B.Sc (Nursing) or Diploma Nursing, Ph.D in concerned subject, ME/M.Tech (Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering), for a great career at National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Associate (RA): 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Associate (RA), How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Associate (RA): INR35960,
When can I can apply for Research Associate (RA), How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT, Tiruchirappalli
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Associate (RA), How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021