National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIT Tiruchirappalli Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Age should be less than 35 years and valid GATE Score is preferrable|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Project Assistant for the DST-SEED, GOI project titled “A Versatile Portable Framework for Economic & Skill Empowerment of Women’s Sustainable Livelihoods through Digital Literacy” in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
1. Post Name: Project Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Essential qualification: B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT or equivalent with M.E/M.Tech in CSE/IT or equivalent. Minimum 70% or 7.5CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute.
4. Job Description: Purchase of Equipment and inventories for the project. To manage the software related issues and software updation. To verify the daily transactions and customer care services. Field related activities, visit and survey Involvement in awareness camps The candidate selected as Project Assistant will be permitted to register for PhD programme as per NITT rules and regulations.
5. Salary: 20,000 +16% HRA
6. Duration of Project 36 Months (extension based on performance review every 12 months)
Age Limit: Age should be less than 35 years and valid GATE Score is preferrable
The selection committee decision is final. If any applicant is found to canvass in any manner, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject marked as “Application-DST-SEED”. Also, the candidates need to fill the google form: https://forms.gle/RahdtF5DRSpRQzkV6
2. Preference will be given to the candidate who is having good academic record, research potential, relevant experience. However, the selection of the candidate would be based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
3. The date of written test and interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail. No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the written test and the interview.
4. The last date for receipt of applications is 30.10.2021
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NITT) was established in the year 1964. It is located in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. NITT is a engineering and technology university. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli offers undergraduate and graduate programs in engineering, science, architecture and management. NITT offers B.Tech. degrees in 9 engineering disciplines as well as the B.Arch. degree. The institute offers graduate programs in 23 disciplines, including 21 programs in science and engineering, leading to a M.Sc. or M.Tech. degree respectively, as well as a program in computer applications (MCA) and management (MBA). Doctoral programs are offered in all disciplines. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant, Deputy Registrar, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), MIS Officer, Data Entry Operator, Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Doctors, Faculty, TEM (Transmission Electron Microscope) Trainee Staff, Research Associate, Research Assistant, Technical Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Accountant, Steward, Electrician/ Plumber/ Carpenter, Supervisor, ITI Apprentices Trainee, Ad-Hoc Faculty, Staff Nurse. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters' degree in any discipline, M.Sc in Physics, Diploma or Degree + computer skills, BE/B.Tech (CSE/ECE/EEE), Bachelor's degree + Good typing speed 40 w.p.m + Good proficiency in MS Office, Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering + Basic knowledge in computers, MBBS with PG Degree, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. (Chemistry); Post Graduate Degree in Physics, Chemistry or Biology; Diploma (ECE/EEE/Instrumentation/Mechanical), Degree B.Com + Must possess Tally Certificate + Office automation (MS word, Excel etc.), ITI (Computer Science / Technology), Graduate Degree, 10th Class, ITI holders (Electrician Trade), degree in BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR B.Arch + ME / M.Tech in Construction Engineering/ Technology / Management, B.Sc (Nursing) or Diploma Nursing, Ph.D in concerned subject, ME/M.Tech (Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering), for a great career at National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Trichy, Last Date: 30 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts NIT Tiruchirappalli Jobs Freshers NIT Tiruchirappalli Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Project Assistant Education Requirement M.E
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli government jobs or sarkari naukri for National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli. Get full details of National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli for FREE. You can also get National Institute Of Technology Tiruchirappalli Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021