NIREH Bhopal Invites Application for Field Worker Recruitment 2021
National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH)
invites applications for recruitment of Field Worker
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: 12th Pass in Science Subject and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or Radiology or one year DMLT with one year required experience or Two years field / lab experience.
17040/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
The applications in the standard format with relevant enclosures should reach us through e-mail at the following ID up to 09:00 AM on 10th May 2021:
Published on: 4th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Research in Environmental Health Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Research in Environmental Health Recruitment
About National Institute for Research in Environmental Health
The National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH) Bhopal, was started functioning in October 2010, It comes under Institutes of Indian Council of Medical Research (IICMR), a Government of India’s apex autonomous body for Bio-Medical research in the Country.
The main aim of National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH) is to providing appropriate medical help and conduct research on health effects of MIC exposure and other environmental health.
The National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH) conducting research activities on Methyl Isocyanate (MIC), affected population areas for identifying problems & diseases like : Respiratory Disease / Eye Related Disease / Kidney Disease / Cancer / Genetic Disorders / Congenital Disorders / Mental and Neurological Health / Women Related Medical Issues / Second Generation Children Related Medical Issues and Rehabilitation etc.
The National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), offers recruitments for the posts of, Scientist (for researchers conducted by Institute) / Selection Officer / Assistant Professor (thesis) / Medical Officer, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Field Worker: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Field Worker?
The Payscale is as follows Field Worker: INR17040,
When can I can apply for Field Worker job at National Institute for Research in Environmental Health
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bhauri, Bhopal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Field Worker, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th May, 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 115 Assistant Mechanic and Various Posts
- UKSSSC Invites Application for 75 Cartographer, Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- CGPSC Invites Application for 24 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021
- TSLPRB Invites Application for 151 Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2021
- BECIL Invites Application for 99 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- BECIL Invites Application for 3 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand Ayurved University Invites Application for 89 Non Teaching Posts
- IIT Bhilai Invites Application for 14 Assistant and Various Vacancy