NIMHANS Invites Application for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIMHANS Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Monitoring and Evaluation Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit 35 Years (Maximum)|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||31 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS, M.Sc, MS/MD, MPH
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit 35 Years (Maximum)
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted. Interview will be conducted via video conference call and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates
How to Apply:
1. The last date for receipt of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 07.09.2021. Applications received later will not be entertained.
2. Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria must fill their details in the given link https://forms.gle/DL2tocxCc8Fq99uM7 and email their resume and age proof to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be mentioned as “Application for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer” without fail.
3. The candidates, who apply should invariably mention Notification No., Date of Birth, Email-ID, Contact No. and Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered
Published on: 31 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Research in Environmental Health Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Research in Environmental Health Recruitment
About National Institute for Research in Environmental Health
The National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH) Bhopal, was started functioning in October 2010, It comes under Institutes of Indian Council of Medical Research (IICMR), a Government of India’s apex autonomous body for Bio-Medical research in the Country.
The main aim of National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH) is to providing appropriate medical help and conduct research on health effects of MIC exposure and other environmental health.
The National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH) conducting research activities on Methyl Isocyanate (MIC), affected population areas for identifying problems & diseases like : Respiratory Disease / Eye Related Disease / Kidney Disease / Cancer / Genetic Disorders / Congenital Disorders / Mental and Neurological Health / Women Related Medical Issues / Second Generation Children Related Medical Issues and Rehabilitation etc.
The National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), offers recruitments for the posts of, Scientist (for researchers conducted by Institute) / Selection Officer / Assistant Professor (thesis) / Medical Officer, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: INR 30000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute for Research in Environmental Health
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for 29 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 22 Guest Teacher/ Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Invites Application for Finance Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Administration of Daman & Diu Invites Application for 73 Caretaker/ Helper Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka Bank Ltd Invites Application for Deputy Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for 7 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021