National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) Invites Application for Scientist Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: NIRTH/Estt/Rect/Scientists/2019
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist-B
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: First class Master’s degree in Health Economics/relevant subject from a recognized University. OR Second class Post Graduate degree in Health Economics/relevant subject + Ph.D. degree in Health Economics/relevant subject from a recognized University. Desirable Qualification: i. Ph.D. degree in Health Economics or related discipline from a recognized University with high impact research publications. ii. Additional Post-Doctoral research/teaching experience in Health Economics in recognized Institute(s)/Universities. iii. Knowledge of Computer Applications. iv. Two years R&D/ Teaching experience in Health Economics subject after obtaining essential qualification.
56100-177500/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on the last date for online application i.e. 01.03.2019. Relaxable up to 5 years for Government servants and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard.
Selection Procedure: Written Test
Application Fees: A crossed Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order for Rs. 500/- from a Nationalized Bank or Post Office, drawn in favor of Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur payable at Jabalpur is to be enclosed as a part of hard copy application.
How to Apply:
1) Online applications to be submitted by visiting ICMR website www.icmr.nic.in or ICMRNIRTH website www.nirth.res.in on or before 5:30 PM of 1 st March 2019 (Friday).
2) Application forms (hard copy of online application) duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Research in Tribal Health, Nagpur Road, Near NSCB Medical College, P.O.-Garha, Jabalpur-482003, so as to reach on or before 15th March 2019 (Friday).
Published on: 4th March 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Recruitment
About National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) was established on 1st March 1948 in Jabalpur, to improve health and create awareness among tribal society. NIRTH was formerly Regional Medical Research Center for Tribals. It is permanent institution of Indian Council of Medical Research under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health of Family Welfare, Government of India.
The institute perform several important research project on Malaria, Filaria, Tuberculosis, Diarrhea, Virology, Fluorosis and Social Science. NIRTH has a sickle cell clinic, referral laboratory intermediate for tuberculosis, state referral laboratory for HIV/AIDS, Apex for Dengue and Chikungunya for Madhya Pradesh and Chitties Ghar are the VRDL for diagnosis of Swine Fiu and other communicable viral diseases in the state.
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
(Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (Indian Council of Medical Research) )
Department of Health Research,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
NIRTH Complex, Nagpur Road
P.O. - Garha, Jabalpur, PIN - 482003
Madhya Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-761-2370800, 2370818, 2673807, 3204738
Fax: +91-761-2672239, 2672835
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Scientist-B: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist-B?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist-B: INR56100,
When can I can apply for Scientist-B job at National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nagpur Road, PO: Garha
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st March, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist-B, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st March, 2019
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre of Biomedical Research (CBMR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Invites Application for Programmer, Scientist and Various Posts
- NCDIR Bangalore Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Office Attendant and Various Posts
- Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Invites Application for 30 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Head Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Clerk cum Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Social Worker, Field Investigator Recruitment 2021