NIRTH Invites Application for Research Scientist-I Recruitment 2021
National Institute Research Tribal Health (NIRTH)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Scientist-I (Medical)
Research Scientist-I (Medical)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have MBBS / BDS/ B.V.Sc. & AH recognized by MCI /DCI /VCI respectively. Or BDS / B.V.Sc degree with one year experience.
65000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates possessing the required qualification and experience may download application from the websites www.nirth.res.in and www.icmr.nic.in and send it along with detailed CV and all relevant documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 04/01/2021 (17:30 hours).
Published on: 24th December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Recruitment
About National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) was established on 1st March 1948 in Jabalpur, to improve health and create awareness among tribal society. NIRTH was formerly Regional Medical Research Center for Tribals. It is permanent institution of Indian Council of Medical Research under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health of Family Welfare, Government of India.
The institute perform several important research project on Malaria, Filaria, Tuberculosis, Diarrhea, Virology, Fluorosis and Social Science. NIRTH has a sickle cell clinic, referral laboratory intermediate for tuberculosis, state referral laboratory for HIV/AIDS, Apex for Dengue and Chikungunya for Madhya Pradesh and Chitties Ghar are the VRDL for diagnosis of Swine Fiu and other communicable viral diseases in the state.
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
(Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (Indian Council of Medical Research) )
Department of Health Research,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
NIRTH Complex, Nagpur Road
P.O. - Garha, Jabalpur, PIN - 482003
Madhya Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-761-2370800, 2370818, 2673807, 3204738
Fax: +91-761-2672239, 2672835
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Scientist-I (Medical): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Scientist-I (Medical)?
The Payscale is as follows Research Scientist-I (Medical): INR65000,
When can I can apply for Research Scientist-I (Medical) job at National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in PO: Garha, Jabalpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th January, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Scientist-I (Medical), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th January, 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Job Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for 3 Software Developer Recruitment 2021
- Delhi High Court Invites Application for Common Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre of Biomedical Research (CBMR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Invites Application for Programmer, Scientist and Various Posts
- NCDIR Bangalore Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Office Attendant and Various Posts
- Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Invites Application for 30 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021