Govt National Institute Research Tribal Health (NIRTH) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2021 nirth.res.in jobs. Latest Job: NIRTH Invites Application for Data Entry Operator B Recruitment 2021.
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow
Formerly: Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (n Council of Medical Research) Department of Health Research Ministry of Health & Family Welfare NIRTH Complex Nagpur Road P.O. Garha PIN , Jabalpur, 482003 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NIRTH Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc,Professional Degree|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 years.|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||12 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, Professional Degree
1. Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow 2 Posts: - UR
2. Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following with two years of research experience:
(i) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
(ii) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR. IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
3. Desirable Qualification: Field work experience in different public Health projects, in a government, autonomous, PSU, recognized organization. Knowledge of computer applications.
4. Monthly pay: Rs. 35,000/- + HRA as applicable. (Consolidated)
5. Duration: 1 year
6. Work Responsibilities: Co-ordination with the PI and mobile teams for screening of presumptive TB cases and molecular diagnosis of tuberculosis through Truenat. Follow-up of the patients for treatment initiation, drug adherence etc. Data compilation and analysis. Any other work assigned by the Director/PI.
7. Name of the project: “A pilot demonstration project for reduction of tuberculosis in Saharia Tribe”.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
Late/delayed/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected without any intimation. After scrutiny, shortlisted candidates will only be called for interview, through video conferencing/personal discussion.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates possessing the required qualification and experience may download application form from the websites www.nirth.res.in and www.icmr.nic.in. Please send the duly filled application form along with detailed CV and all relevant documents by e-mail to [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 25/11/2021 (17:30 hours).
2. The Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment process at any time, during the process, at his discretion. The decision of the Director will be final and binding. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Published on: 12 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Recruitment
About National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) was established on 1st March 1948 in Jabalpur, to improve health and create awareness among tribal society. NIRTH was formerly Regional Medical Research Center for Tribals. It is permanent institution of Indian Council of Medical Research under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health of Family Welfare, Government of India.
The institute perform several important research project on Malaria, Filaria, Tuberculosis, Diarrhea, Virology, Fluorosis and Social Science. NIRTH has a sickle cell clinic, referral laboratory intermediate for tuberculosis, state referral laboratory for HIV/AIDS, Apex for Dengue and Chikungunya for Madhya Pradesh and Chitties Ghar are the VRDL for diagnosis of Swine Fiu and other communicable viral diseases in the state.
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
(Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (Indian Council of Medical Research) )
Department of Health Research,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
NIRTH Complex, Nagpur Road
P.O. - Garha, Jabalpur, PIN - 482003
Madhya Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-761-2370800, 2370818, 2673807, 3204738
Fax: +91-761-2672239, 2672835
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow: INR 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Formerly: Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (n Council of Medical Research) Department of Health Research Ministry of Health & Family Welfare NIRTH Complex Nagpur Road P.O. Garha PIN , Jabalpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th November, 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 6 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for Medical Microbiologist /Molecular Biologist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 MT Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for Speech Therapist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Ernakulam Invites Application for Full Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021