Govt National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIRT Recruitment 2021-2022 nirt.res.in NIRT Chennai Jobs. Latest Job: NIRT Invites Application for 9 Consultant, Senior Project Assistant, Driver Recruitment 2021.
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2019-20
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Technical Officer
Project Technical Officer
Chetpet, Chennai, 600031 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in social sciences/social work/Sociology/Medical sociology/Psychology/Anthropology from a recognized University with 5 yeats' work experience from arecognized institution or Master's degree in sciences/social work/Sociology/Medical sociology/Psychology/Anthropology.
32000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) No.1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai - 600031. 09.12.2019 (Monday) 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (interview from 11:00 AM onwards). Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 4th December 2019
Date of Interview: 9th December 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Recruitment
About National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) comes under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is an Internationally Recognized Institution for Tuberculosis Research. It was collaborated with World Health Organisation (WHO),for Research & Training.
The prime objective of Institute is to carry out research on all aspects (Clinical / Bacteriological / Epidemiological / Laboratory) of Tuberculosis and HIV, by coordinating nation wide surveys to assess the prevalence of Drug resistance to Antituberculosis Drugs and also provide quality assurance to the laboratory component of National Programme.
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) offers Postgraduate Training / P. hD Degree in Bacteriological / Epidemiological /Biochemistry / Immunology and Statistic etc.
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) offers recruitment for eligible candidates for the posts of, Technical Officer (A- Pharmacy) / Technical Officer (A- Field) / Technical Officer (Laboratory) / Technical Assistant (Library) / Technician (X- Ray) / Data Processing Operator / Lower Division Clerk / Office Attendant / Technical Assistant / Personal Assistant, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Technical Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Technical Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Project Technical Officer: INR32000,
When can I can apply for Project Technical Officer job at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Chetpet, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Technical Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2019
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 9 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 7 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- NMDC Limited Invites Application for 304 Field Attendant and Various Posts
- Bihar State Cooperative Bank (BSCB) Invites Application for 200 Assistant (Multipurpose) Recruitment 2021
- JKPSC Invites Application for Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Domain Analyst Recruitment 2021
- AMPRI Invites Application for 27 Project Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) Invites Application for Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research (DOGR) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Invites Application for Assistant Architect Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Invites Application for 6 Junior Research Fellow, Research Fellow Recruitment 2021