NIRD Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
National Institute Of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj (NIRD)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, 500030 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|National Institute Of Rural Development And Panchayati RajJob opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upto 45 years|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil / B.E. (Civil)
Experience: The Engineers of working/ worked with more than five years in Civil wing of any State/ Central Govt. Department or Organization are eligible to apply for the post. Should be well versed with computer applications like MS ofice, Auto CAD etc. Should be well versed with preparation of estimates, agreements, bills etc.
Age Limit: Upto 45 years
The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview.
How to Apply:
1. The last date for submitting applications online is 12.10.2021 till 05:30p.m. Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered
2. The candidates should apply through online registration available on the websitehttp://career.nirdpr.in/
3. Advertisment No.18/2021
1. The position offered is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR infuture The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptionalcases Canvassing in any form will be treated asdisqualification
2. No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection orengagement
3. The selection will be at NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
Published on: 23 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment
About National Institute of Rural Development
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) is an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development. It is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) is recognised internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The NIRD&PR celebrated its Golden Jubilee Year of establishment in 2008. In addition to the main campus at Hyderabad, it has North-Eastern Regional Centre at Guwahati, Assam to meet the NE-regional needs.
National Institute of Rural Development recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate degree in Sociology, Social/ Cultural Anthropology, Economics, Social Work, Rural Development,Population & Development Studies, Forest Management, Agriculture, Management, RuralDevelopment, Social Sciences, Economics, Banking, Political Science, PublicAdministration, Local Governance, M.Tech (in any field of Science & Technology includingGeo-informatics, Space Technology, Spatial Information Technology), Library Science, Journalism, Mass Media and Statistics + Ph.D. in the relevant discipline for a great career at National Institute of Rural Development.
National Institute of Rural development (NIRD) - National Institute of Rural development is located at Rajendranagar near hyderabad. National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. NIRD offers 1 year PGDRDM course. It develops professionals for rural development. National Institute of Rural Development offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Junior Engineer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director, Project Engineer, Consultant (Hindi), Hindi Translator, Project Officer, Account Manager, Chair Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Civil Engineering, Post Graduate degree with Ph.D. in any of the Social Sciences discipline/Agriculture and Allied Sciences / Rural Development, Graduation in any of social sciences with Degree or PG Diploma Degree in computer with thorough knowledge in MS office, BE/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering, Postgraduate in Social science/ Management studies, M.Com/ MBA in finance, Ph.D. in Social Sciences, for a great career at National Institute of Rural Development.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 45000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at National Institute of Rural Development
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021