NIRD Invites Application for Deputy Director General Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Director General
Deputy Director General
Director General, National Institute of Rural Development &Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500030.
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, 500030 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIRD Job Notification 2021 For Deputy Director General Post - 67000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy Director General|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Preferably below 50 years.|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Salary||37400 - 67000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Ph.D in Social Sciences
Experience: At least 15 years of experience at senior level in the Government/ academics including International Institutions (Universities and Research & Policy Bodies in India and abroad) and knowledge based institutions like Universities, Training and Research Institutions and consulting organizations in India and abroad out of which 8years minimum should be in handling assignments in the area of developmental administration including rural development, flagship programmes of Government of India/State Government or handling the administration of major institutions/ department related to rural development.
37400 - 67000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Preferably below 50 years.
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply:
1. The following documents also need to be sent with the application:
(i) Vigilance Clearance;
(ii) Integrity certificate;
(iii) Major/minor penalty of statement during the last 10 years;
(iv) Cadre clearance from the cadre controlling/appointing authority, if applicable; and
(v) Photocopies of ACRs/APARs of last five years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India. If for some reasons, the ACRs/APARs of the officers have not been written for a particular year or a part (for more than three months) of a year, a "No Report Certificate" (NRC) for that period may be sent along.
2. Applications in the prescribed format should be sent through the Cadre Controlling Authority / Department of applicant to Director General, National Institute of Rural Development &Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500030. Details regarding qualifications and experience along with application form may be downloaded from www.nird.org.in.
3. Controlling authority concerned may forward the applications of interested and eligible officers whose services can be spared in the event of their selection to the Department of Rural Development on or before 31/10/2021.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment
About National Institute of Rural Development
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) is an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development. It is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) is recognised internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The NIRD&PR celebrated its Golden Jubilee Year of establishment in 2008. In addition to the main campus at Hyderabad, it has North-Eastern Regional Centre at Guwahati, Assam to meet the NE-regional needs.
National Institute of Rural Development recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate degree in Sociology, Social/ Cultural Anthropology, Economics, Social Work, Rural Development,Population & Development Studies, Forest Management, Agriculture, Management, RuralDevelopment, Social Sciences, Economics, Banking, Political Science, PublicAdministration, Local Governance, M.Tech (in any field of Science & Technology includingGeo-informatics, Space Technology, Spatial Information Technology), Library Science, Journalism, Mass Media and Statistics + Ph.D. in the relevant discipline for a great career at National Institute of Rural Development.
National Institute of Rural development (NIRD) - National Institute of Rural development is located at Rajendranagar near hyderabad. National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. NIRD offers 1 year PGDRDM course. It develops professionals for rural development. National Institute of Rural Development offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Junior Engineer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director, Project Engineer, Consultant (Hindi), Hindi Translator, Project Officer, Account Manager, Chair Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Civil Engineering, Post Graduate degree with Ph.D. in any of the Social Sciences discipline/Agriculture and Allied Sciences / Rural Development, Graduation in any of social sciences with Degree or PG Diploma Degree in computer with thorough knowledge in MS office, BE/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering, Postgraduate in Social science/ Management studies, M.Com/ MBA in finance, Ph.D. in Social Sciences, for a great career at National Institute of Rural Development.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Director General: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Director General, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Director General: INR 37400 - 67000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Deputy Director General, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Rural Development
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Director General, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021