National Institute of Rural Development Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
National Institute Of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj (NIRD)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, 500030 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduation from national premier institutions like IITs, NITs, IIIT etc.
i. Minimum 20 years professional experience in the area of Technology, that includes heading large projects and teams, and innovation activities with tangible outcomes.
ii. Minimum two years’ experience with Government / Government funded organizations.
90000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 55 years; Relaxation in the upper age limit by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
1. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be given for attending the Interview.
2. Date of interviews shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
3. The final results shall be communicated to the selected candidates only
How to Apply:
1. The candidates who fulfil the qualifications / experience may apply online in the prescribed format (Click here for Online Application).
2. The candidate should submit a copy of print out of the submitted on-line application at the time of interview and the original certificates of qualification / experience for verification along with attested copies.
3. . Last date for applying (online submission of applications): 14 October 2021
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment
About National Institute of Rural Development
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) is an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development. It is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) is recognised internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The NIRD&PR celebrated its Golden Jubilee Year of establishment in 2008. In addition to the main campus at Hyderabad, it has North-Eastern Regional Centre at Guwahati, Assam to meet the NE-regional needs.
National Institute of Rural Development recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate degree in Sociology, Social/ Cultural Anthropology, Economics, Social Work, Rural Development,Population & Development Studies, Forest Management, Agriculture, Management, RuralDevelopment, Social Sciences, Economics, Banking, Political Science, PublicAdministration, Local Governance, M.Tech (in any field of Science & Technology includingGeo-informatics, Space Technology, Spatial Information Technology), Library Science, Journalism, Mass Media and Statistics + Ph.D. in the relevant discipline for a great career at National Institute of Rural Development.
National Institute of Rural development (NIRD) - National Institute of Rural development is located at Rajendranagar near hyderabad. National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. NIRD offers 1 year PGDRDM course. It develops professionals for rural development. National Institute of Rural Development offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Junior Engineer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director, Project Engineer, Consultant (Hindi), Hindi Translator, Project Officer, Account Manager, Chair Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Civil Engineering, Post Graduate degree with Ph.D. in any of the Social Sciences discipline/Agriculture and Allied Sciences / Rural Development, Graduation in any of social sciences with Degree or PG Diploma Degree in computer with thorough knowledge in MS office, BE/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering, Postgraduate in Social science/ Management studies, M.Com/ MBA in finance, Ph.D. in Social Sciences, for a great career at National Institute of Rural Development.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 90000,
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Rural Development
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021