NIRDPR Invites Application for 4 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, 500030 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|NIRDPR Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Age Limit||Below 30 Years|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Oct, 2021|
NIRD&PR is the Country's apex organisation for undertaking training, research, action research and consultancy in all aspects of rural development. NIRD&PR invites applications from eligible candidates for the contract position of Young Professional (YP) and Assistant Hostel Manager (AHM) for a period of one year. The requirement for the position viz. qualifications, experience, age, remuneration, etc. is as follows:
1. Name of the Post: Young Professionals (YP)
2. No. of Positions : 4 ( UR-3 and OBC-1)
3. Educational Qualifications:
4. Essential : PG in any discipline. Preference will be given to MBA in HR.
5. Desirable : Proficiency in MS Office
6. Consolidated remuneration: Rs.32,000/- per month
7. Duration : One year
Educational Qualification: Any Masters Degree
Age Limit: Below 30 Years
The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview.
How to Apply:
The last date for submitting applications online is 18.10.2021 till 05:30 PM. Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
1. This assignment is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future.
2. Number of vacancies are indicative. It may increase/decrease as per actual requirement of the Institute.
3. The Institute has a right to shortlist the candidates as may be necessary
4. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification
5. No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards shortlisting, calling for interview, selection or engagement
6. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases.
7. The selection will be at NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
8. The candidates should apply through online registration available on the website http://career.nirdpr.in/
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment
About National Institute of Rural Development
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) is an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development. It is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) is recognised internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The NIRD&PR celebrated its Golden Jubilee Year of establishment in 2008. In addition to the main campus at Hyderabad, it has North-Eastern Regional Centre at Guwahati, Assam to meet the NE-regional needs.
National Institute of Rural Development recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate degree in Sociology, Social/ Cultural Anthropology, Economics, Social Work, Rural Development,Population & Development Studies, Forest Management, Agriculture, Management, RuralDevelopment, Social Sciences, Economics, Banking, Political Science, PublicAdministration, Local Governance, M.Tech (in any field of Science & Technology includingGeo-informatics, Space Technology, Spatial Information Technology), Library Science, Journalism, Mass Media and Statistics + Ph.D. in the relevant discipline for a great career at National Institute of Rural Development.
National Institute of Rural development (NIRD) - National Institute of Rural development is located at Rajendranagar near hyderabad. National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. NIRD offers 1 year PGDRDM course. It develops professionals for rural development. National Institute of Rural Development offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Junior Engineer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director, Project Engineer, Consultant (Hindi), Hindi Translator, Project Officer, Account Manager, Chair Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Civil Engineering, Post Graduate degree with Ph.D. in any of the Social Sciences discipline/Agriculture and Allied Sciences / Rural Development, Graduation in any of social sciences with Degree or PG Diploma Degree in computer with thorough knowledge in MS office, BE/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering, Postgraduate in Social science/ Management studies, M.Com/ MBA in finance, Ph.D. in Social Sciences, for a great career at National Institute of Rural Development.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Young Professional: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional: INR 32000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at National Institute of Rural Development
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021