Govt National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2021 nitc.ac.in NIT Calicut Jobs. Latest Job: NIT Calicut Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021.
National Institute of Technology Calicut Invites Application for Adhoc Faculty Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut)
invites applications for recruitment of Adhoc Faculty
The Registrar National Institute of Technology CalicutnNIT Campus P.O. Kozhikode-673 601
National Institute of Technology Calicut NIT Campus P.O , Kozhikode, 673601 Kerala
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NIT Calicut Announced Job Notification For Adhoc Faculty Vacancies - 50000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Adhoc Faculty|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||40000 - 50000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||24 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D
Applications are invited for the post of Ad-hoc Faculty in the Department of Chemistry and School of Materials Science and Engineeringon temporary basis with a consolidated remuneration (Rs. 50,000 per monthfor Ph.D./Rs. 40,000 per month for M.Tech.). The remuneration will not be enhanced for any reason during the term of engagement. The appointment will be for the Winter Semester 2021-22.
1. Post Name: Ad-hoc Faculty
a. Department of Chemistry
b. School of Materials Science and Engineering
3. No of Posts: 02
a. Ph.D. in Chemistry. First Class both at UG and PG Level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA).
b. Ph. D. in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science & Engineering with specialization in Computational Modeling of Materials or M.Tech in Materials Science/Nanotechnology with Sound knowledge in Computational Materials science. Candidates should have either published paper in reputed journals or M.Tech. thesis in the area of computational materials science. Candidates should be able to teach computational materials science in undergraduate level. First Class is required both at UG and PG Level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA).
5. Details Of Remuneration:
a. Ph.D. Rs. 50,000/-
b. M.Tech Rs. 40,000/-
40000 - 50000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules Age
1. Selected candidates will be informed by e-mail/mobile and they are expected to join immediately.
2. Shortlisted candidates for interview will be intimated though email/mobile only.No separate call letter for interview will be issued.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the interview via online-mode on 20th December 2021. During the Interview the candidate might be asked to give a presentation on their area of specialization.
How to Apply:
1. Last Date for Submission of Application (in the specified format) through E-mail to Head of the Department/School is 07-12-2021, Tuesday.
2. Applications in the specified format along with the scanned copy of Valid Photo-ID, Date of birth certificate UG, PG and Ph.D. degree mark lists/ certificates, Caste certificate, Experience certificate, Re-prints of research publications and any other information related to eligibility should reach by e-mail to the Head of the Departments/Schools (e-mail IDs of HoDs given above) on or before 07-12-2021, Tuesday.
Published on: 24 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Calicut Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Calicut Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Calicut
Set in align=lefta picturesque landscape at the foothills of the Western Ghats, National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007. The provision of the Act have come into force with effect from 15th August,2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the Ministry of Education(Shiksha Mantralaya),New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on non profitable basis.
National Institute of Technology Calicut was established in the year 1961. The college imparts high standard technical education to students. National Institute of Technology Calicut offers Undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in various engineering fields and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.). Postgraduate courses in Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.), Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in science departments. The college also offers PhD programmes in all engineering and science disciplines and management. National Institute of Technology Calicut recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Professors, Electrician, Library Helper, Library Assistant, Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer (Architecture, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Physics), Digital Library Computer Assistant, Library Assistant, Office Assistants, Lab Technician, Technical Staff (Architecture, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Physics), Research Associate, Research Assistant, Pump Operator, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Nursing Assistant cum Attender (Male). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Electronics/Computer Science, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Ph.D. in relevant area of specialisation in the respective disciplines, NCVT certificate in Electrician trade, Basic Degree, Basic Degree + Degree in Library Science Desirable, Masters Degree in Library Science, MBBS, M.Tech, Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Hardware Maintenance, Diploma in Commercial Practice with computer typing, Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT), B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (M.Tech in Thermal Sciences or Energy Engineering), Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, ITI (NCVT) Certificate in Plumbing,Electrician/Wireman, General Nursing and Midwifery, SSLC, for a great career at National Institute of Technology Calicut.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Adhoc Faculty: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Adhoc Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Adhoc Faculty: INR 40000 - 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Adhoc Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Calicut
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Institute of Technology Calicut NIT Campus P.O , Kozhikode
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Adhoc Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th December, 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 6 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for Medical Microbiologist /Molecular Biologist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 MT Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for Speech Therapist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Ernakulam Invites Application for Full Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021